Again everyone sip except Nandini..

Mukti : Don't Tell me Nandini you never had a crush on teacher..

Nandini : Leave teacher I don't have real life crush..

Alya : Seriously Nandini you never have any crush in your life..

Nandini nods in no while Manik feels proud

Cabir : Kaha milte hai tum jaisi ladki mujhe bhi chahiye..

Nandini : Then don't have sex anyone you meet wait for her to come..

Aryaman : This work can't be done by cabir..

Cabir : Not just by me even Manik used date so many girls.. Ab he only knows how many girls he......

Manik : Stop Cabir..

Cabir : Arey remember that girl Tanisha who kissed Manik in front of the whole college..

Manik tried to stop him as Nandini is looking at him like she will eat him raw while he just gulps his own saliva but still Cabir didn't stop even Mukti also joined him to tease Mukti..

Mukti : Arey you forget about the girl Nishita , How she used to throw herself on Manik.

Cabir : But Manik never protest..

Manik : Guys stop ..

Manik literally begged them to stop and looking at Nandini they stop as Nandini is looking very delicate she can crying soon..

Alya change the topic and start to tell Nandini about Aryaman and her love story..

Nandini : How did you guys figure it out that it was love.??

Aryaman : When i realize was she has gone for a goa trip and I couldn't go that time i realize i need this girl in my life without her my life is blank when she came back to college at that day only i proposed her..

Nandini : And Alya you accept it..?

Alya : No I take my time..

Aryaman : Not just time to decide but she literally makes me beg for her approval..

Alya : Well everyone loves attention..

Nandini : True..

Cabir : So Nandini have you ever love someone..??

Nandini : Well that person i think hasn't come in my life..

Manik : Good because that person is not going to come in your life ever..

Manik said it making her frown and his friends smile knowing his nature

Mukti : okay Nandini tell us what is love for you..

Nandini : Well i don't know in fact i haven't thought about it but I'm sure whenever I'm going to love someone he have to trust me if he can't trust me enough then no matter how much i love him I'll not be his life..

Aryaman : Woooh that's deep..

Alya : I think Nandini you have a point here ...

Mukti : Totally Nandini agree with you..

Cabir : Accha, if you can't trust him then .??

Nandini : Oh come on Cabir love doesn't happen over a night it takes time if it doesn't then it's not love and if  someone loves you slowly slowly you will trust that person..!!

Manik : I'm sure that person trust you more than his life,, because you are precious..

Cabir : Woohoo i think your that person has come in your life Nandini..

MaNan Broke the eyelock and then they start to drink except Nandini because she can't handle alcohol..

After some time they decide to sleep in their respective rooms..

In MaNan Room

Nandini comes to the room and change the dress and Manik also came to the room

Manik : Nandini..

Nandini : Hmm..

Manik : look I'm sorry i know It must have hurt you to listen about my college days but trust me I'll never cheat on you..

Nandini : Manik i don't know what is happening with us i really don't know but whatever it is i really don't want to know about your past things, I never dated anyone because i never wanted to it was my choice and i can't expect from this to you..

Manik kissed on her forehead and told her to sleep..

Manik : Don't worry about our complicated life it will be sorted soon..

Nandini : Are you trying to say you will leave me after i give birth to a baby..?

Manik : Noooo, I'm not going to leave you..

Nandini : Why Mr Malhotra it was the deal right ..!!

Manik : Fuck the deal, you are bound with me forever..

Nandini : I hope...

He kissed her lips softly and make her sleep hugging her..