Part 2

Oo thanks guys for votes! I thought it's gonna be too crappy for yous but thanks so much! I'm gonna make it lemony now too I guess and I added more of Matsuda XD And in the previous part I made a mistake as I thought "groin" legit meant guys downstairs so oops! XD Anyway enjoy! ;D btw 3 votes for part 3 ! owo ~Me
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lights P.O.V
Ryuuzaki's tongue was maneuvering around with mine, while our blushing was deepening to a dark crimson.

I placed my hand on his cheek while delicately rubbing it with my fingers.I gently sat up not breaking the kiss, making him sit up too and for a second I broke it to say quietly and looked at him intensely, "What are we doing Ryuuzaki?"

He smiled crookedly and whispered," I don't know Yagami-Kun but I..." He hesitated, "...I like it...don't you?" That's the moment he brought me closer to himself shyly to start licking my neck which made me blush even deeper.

"I-I think I do too.." I murmured while I felt his delicate licks turning into {Btw he took off his shirt but he never put on any pjs top on ;3 ~Me} sucking while his left hand was petting my chest.

I moaned out loud as the sensitive touches of both his hand and tongue felt nice. More than nice. I never felt like this before. Not even any girl could make me feel that way. I finally felt like I was being myself.

Suddenly, Ryuuzaki's hand brushed past my pants and boxers, but I didn't let him give me the pleasure I wanted to have. I picked up his lousy, cute head in my palms and regretfully said,"Ryuuzaki...We can't do this..."

He stared back with his dark eyes and whispered, "I know, but I'm longing for it Yagami-kun.." He tried to look away and murmured, "I-I love you".

I gazed at him back in surprise as he declared such a statement and no matter how I wanted to kiss him in that moment I just confidently said, "I do too, Ryuuzaki, but no body must know about this and especially that that Baka Matsuda probably already told others is really worrying me badly,"

Ls P.O.V
I sighed and said, "You are sadly right that we shouldn't do it anymore but I don't think I will be able to hold in the emotions, Raito." I got up, freeing my head from his palms and said again, "Let's quickly go check what the chief wanted with you so late at night so I'll try to talk to Matsuda privately,"

He nodded and I helped him to get up and we both left the room to go and look for the chief.

When we arrived at his computer, he was asleep on the desk, and Matsuda was excitedly looking at the computer next to Chiefs.

"Matsuda what did dad want? He seems in no condition to want anything right now." Light asked him. Matsuda turned around in his chair and smirked, "He didn't want anything, I was just checking up on you guys-" he quickly covered his mouth with his hands while Raito and I screamed in unison, "What?!"

I came over to Matsuda and slapped him at the back of his head hard and furiously whispered, "What do you mean you wanted to check up on us, you Baka!"

He rubbed his hands on the place I hit him and he murmured, "Ouch! It hurt...And I mean I totally ship you two together! You guys are perf-"

"MATSUDA NO BAKA!" Raito and I again screeched out at him. What was he thinking? Did he suspect us of being together before we knew?

"I'm not an idiot..." He sulked for a while, placing his elbows on his lap and resting his head on his palms.

The chief was still perfectly sleeping beside him as I hastily said, "You will keep everything to yourself, Matsuda, understood?" He nodded and Yagami-kun added harshly, "Pervert".

When we were both about to go, Matsuda jumped up in excitement and exclaimed with a happy smile on his face, "Have you guys kissed yet??".

I quickly turned around and slapped him on the head again while I shouted, "Shut up you idiot! What if some one heard?"

That's when the chief woke up and while yawning said, "Heard what Ryuuzaki?" I gave him a glance and in a calm voice said, "Nothing, Matsuda is just being stupid again".

I turned around toward Raito and we both went up, but before, he said, "Good night, dad".

When we closed the door of our bedroom Raito smiled at me, "Never seen you being so talkative, Ryuuzaki, did it bother you that much? Not that it didn't bother me of course, that Baka Matsuda playing a fangirl, but you sure did waste a bit of breathe out there,"

I stared at him, "What bothered me the most there was how normal he found you being without a shirt,"

He glanced at his bare chest and murmured, "Jeez, I forgot," he hesitated and smirked at me, "Does this mean you felt jealous?"

I scowled and mumbled out, "Yagami-kun," and he laughed.

"Alright, alright, just saying as I would probably be.." He said feeling suddenly all confident.

Lights P.O.V
Ryuuzaki gave me a deep stare and I came closer to him and kissed him on the cheek, "Did I ever tell you you have a soft skin?" I whispered to his ear.

"No because before today you never touched it," he answered and I chuckled slightly while saying, "Shut up don't ruin the moment," I pushed him down onto the bed, lay on top of him and took off his shirt with my teeth.

"Now it's my turn to play slightly with your body,"