Chapter 186 - 190

Start from the beginning

In the blink of an eye, it was the day of Bo Ning's birthday party.

Rumor had it that both Qiao Yue and Qiao Yu were invited to the birthday party, so all the girls were filled with excitement as they went around to verify their attendance.

Two of the school's most handsome men were going to the party. Bo Ning was indeed capable.

Bo Ning's birthday party was on a Friday at the Bo Mansion.

Bo Ning's parents were in politics. Their mansion looked low profile but exuded an air of unostentatious wealth.

Although the furnishings in the courtyard were not very eye-catching, Qiao Yue could tell that the mountains, lakes, and stones were of the best quality. The landscape was simple but the plants and sculptures were very expensive.

The Bo Mansion didn't look like the home of ordinary government officials.

Qiao Yue and Qiao Yu arrived at the Bo Mansion together.

The girls at the birthday party almost went crazy as they crowded around the Qiao boys, asking them this and that.

Bo Ning walked over and put her arm in Qiao Yue's.

Qiao Yue frowned, wanting to move away but Bo Ning whispered in her ear, "Do you want to know the secret? It's about your second brother. If you do, don't push me away."

As Bo Ning got close, Qiao Yue could smell the perfume on her. It smelt of oranges and lemons. It was so sweet that Qiao Yue felt a little dizzy.

Was there something else added to the perfume?

The people around them saw Bo Ning with her arm in Qiao Yue's and began to gossip. Did Qiao Yue like Bo Ning? Such an intimate act between the two?

Qiao Yue ignored Bo Ning's threat, took her arm and moved it away from hers.

_________________

Chapter 187: Duped

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

"What do you mean? Don't you want to know..."

Qiao Yue frowned at Bo Ning. "You should know what you shouldn't do, Miss Bo."

Qiao Yue was only interested in Qiao Jing's secret. She had absolutely no interest in Bo Ning.

After all, Qiao Yue was a girl herself and she had no such inclination towards girls.

Bo Ning's smile froze as she let go of Qiao Yue's arm. "Okay. Wait for me after the birthday party. I'll tell you the secret then."

After saying that, Bo Ning went into the Bo Mansion.

Qiao Yu was surrounded by a group of girls with a polite smile on his face.

Qiao Yue was amused.

Qiao Yu had helped her share the burden of the girls' attention and she's happy to be free.

Qiao Yue sat in the courtyard and read on her phone the plan that Xiao Jia sent her.

Without the Godfather's help, they were a little short-handed. Qiao Yue felt her head throbbing as she recalled her last phone call with the Godfather.

Two years. Already more than a month had passed. She didn't know if she had enough time to finish what she came back to do.

Everyone was enjoying the party in the courtyard when it started to snow.

The servants hurriedly brought the tables and food back into living room while serving mulled wine to the guests in the courtyard.

Qiao Yue also took a glass of the mulled wine and took a sip.