{Your mine sweetheart}

AU: So this is my first story on this book, and more than likely its gonna be shitty, but i'm sorry if it is and i don't have great grammar, and English is pretty shitty, but here goes nothing!. Also heres a song to go with this little Black velvet- Alannah Myles

You could feel Axl's stare, it felt like a hundred knifes where being stabbed into your back, you got the hint that he was jealous of slash talking to you, and sitting next to you, but you didn't care, as long as he stays silent tonight won't be a problem.

''Y/n i swear if you don't come here right now we'll have an issue''
Axl said in his deep velvety voice, You smirked, and ignored him still talking to slash you knew tonight was gonna be fun,
As an hour went by the whole night you talked to the band, and not once did you give Axl your Attention, you know damn well that if that man doesn't get your attention he'll turn into a gremlin. So you started saying your goodbyes to the boys, and as soon as you got next to Axl he grabbed your waist and tightly held to it.

''Your in so much trouble tonight baby'' he whispered in your ear. 

You blushed, you didn't know what he was gonna do to you and you kinda liked that, So when you two got out the house he yanked your arm and pulled you to the car, roughly and he looked so pissed, You didn't know if he was gonna start shouting at you or loving on you,

''What the fuck did you think you where doing tonight''
he yelled at you in the car, ''You know how i get when you ignore me'' he said signaling to his raging boner, you giggled a little as you knew damn well that Axl was a bottom, and he loved being a little brat, but only you knew that and he said it will stay that way.

''Baby, i know you really want me but we can't do it in this car, i mean it is duffs''
 you said to Axl, and he puts his head in his hands. you felt a little bad for him, and you wanted to say sorry but all of a sudden he pulls out his Cock, and starts jerking off, you didn't want to look but his dick looked at you first, Axl's lips parted causing soft moans to come out of his mouth, you got a little turned on by this, but you tried to act like nothing was going on.
 ''I know you like to look at me baby, when i'm pleasuring myself''
 Axl moans and goes faster with his stokes, making himself get closer and closer,  You moved your hand near the tip of his cock and rubbed the precum off it, and jerked him off, he put his hands back and watched you masterbate him, you knew he was going to start babbling on again about love so you teased him and went a bit slower. 
''Y/N please baby, i need this so bad'' Axl whines and his hips buck up to get more friction. you obeyed his whines and went faster, making Axl moan louder, and louder, ''Yes i'm cumming'' he moaned and threw his head back, 
As Axl came, he moaned loud and he closed his eyes in pleasure. as you cleaned him he smiled at you happily,
''I love you'' he said blushing.