Chapter 141 - 145

Start from the beginning

"That's true. It's more lively in school. It's fun to listen to us chatting than to stay at home." The Study Representative nodded in agreement.

Qiao Yue scanned the class and frowned slightly. "Is that girl not here yet? "

She had asked Qiao Yu about the girl's, but Qiao Yu had said he didn't know. After all, Qiao Yu never cared about these things.

The people around Qiao Yue looked at each other and said, "Her family sent her overseas."

Qiao Yue raised her eyebrows slightly. "Overseas?"

The Study Representative nodded. "It was quite sudden and she didn't tell us. We only knew it when we planned to pay her visit at home."

Qiao Yue was silent. It was surprising that the girl's family sent the girl overseas at this time. It was obvious that the girl needed company the most at this moment

Qiao Yue sighed and said, "I hope she's doing well overseas!"

The others also quieted down when they suddenly heard the news. They returned to their seats when the bell rang.

Qiao Yue looked at the empty seat and felt pity for the girl.

______________

Chapter 142: The Bet

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

As usual, Qiao Yue's photo was posted on the school forum. Many people asked what was going on below the photo.

Although some people knew what was happening, they steered the discussion to protect the girl's reputation.

"What do you think are the chances of success if one confesses their love to Qiao Yue?"

A girl's question on the forum suddenly started a discussion.

"Confess? Hasn't someone tried that before and was rejected?" A response appeared right below the girl's question.

"I agree with the person above. I remember a post about Qiao Yue rejecting someone's confession!" Someone in the know commented.

...

The discussion was soon about the kind of girls Qiao Yue liked. Some said that Qiao Yue liked cute girls, while others said that he liked sexy ones. One by one, the replies piled up, and the thread grew to pages.

Until a comment said, "I don't think I've seen Qiao Yue being close to anyone. Other than his brother, I've never seen him alone with anyone else."

The discussion thread became weirder after this comment appeared. Some people even asked Qiao Yue was into boys.

Qiao Yue's first period had just ended when she felt people staring at her secretly from all directions. But whenever she looked over, those people pretended to go about their lives again.

Qiao Yue wheeled herself up to Qiao Yu and said, "Brother, do you feel that our classmates are a little strange today?"

Qiao Yu said no without even looking up.

Qiao Yue looked at the notebook Qiao Yu was writing in and realized only after a long time that her brother was calculating his travel time in a game.

"Brother, are you possessed?" Qiao Yue asked in disbelief.

Qiao Yu raised his head when he heard this and replied in seriousness, "I quite like this game, and I'm planning to develop my skills in this area."

"Esports?"