Chapter 136 - 140

Start from the beginning

As soon as Qiao Yue entered the room, she saw a message from Rabbit Sauce.

[ Rabbit Sauce: YU, I'm sorry about before. I didn't think you would get into a tiff with Scorching Sun over me. ]

Scorching Sun was the IGN of the jungle player that Qiao Yue and Qiao Yu faced in the game. For reasons unclear to Qiao Yue, Rabbit Sauce brought up the topic again.

Qiao Yue's eyes sparkled mischievously as she snuck a glance at Qiao Yu. Her senses told her that some juicy gossip was ripe for the picking. Since she had not been online for a few days, Qiao Yue wondered if Rabbit Sauce was referring to some new interaction that had occurred without her knowledge.

Feeling Qiao Yue's eyes on him, Qiao Yu looked up with a frown.

"What are you looking at?" Qiao Yu's expression as he raised his head was one of abject depression.

"Oh? Are you in close contact with this streamer?" Qiao Yue asked with great interest.

"No. I don't know why they'd raise this," Qiao Yue answered.

Qiao Yue was a little disappointed. She had thought she stumbled on something fun to watch...

[ YU: It's not because of you. I don't like people who betray their teammates. ]

Qiao Yu remained silent. He was not about to admit that all he had done was because of a grudge.

[ Rabbit Sauce: Can I still play with you in the future? ]

[ YU: Open. ]

Qiao Yu avoided Rabbit Sauce's question, responding extremely coldly.

Qiao Yue teased, "You're so cold and heartless. Please be careful not to hurt other girls."

Qiao Yu did not want to have anything to do with Rabbit Sauce. Quite frankly, he was sick of her. He was only doing what he was doing because Xu Hao asked him to accept her invitation to gain more data through her live stream. With no other choice, he teamed up with Rabbit Sauce again.

___________________

Chapter 137: Taking Girls to Play Jungle

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Qiao Yue and Qian Yu entered the game, Xu Hao also entered the girls' live room and they heard his exaggerated exclamation, "So many people here!"

Xu Hao was sitting right next to Qiao Yue, and Qiao Yue glanced over to see the name of the live room.

[Technical Emperor 'Don't Fight Mage' Live Show!]

"How many people are watching the live show?" Qiao Yue asked carelessly.

"More than 2300, still going up." Xu Hao replied.

Qiao Yue continued to farm monsters. Qiao Yu today was still top single, leaving the jungler position to Qiao Yue.

This time the girls followed Qiao Yue to farm the jungle monsters. Compared to other positions, the jungler's activity range was the entire map, powerful jungler can not only cross the tower for killing, but also cure injuries teammates, therefore the junglers in the team play a vital role.

The above reasons made good junglers very popular among girls.

Two junglers farm monsters much faster than one person. Qiao Yue quickly finished her own area and prepared to move towards the opposite wilderness.

Usually, Qiao Yue would first go to the opposite wilderness and then back to her own, but today she was cautious since it was a live show.

"Qiao Yue, someone said that your blue buff was almost grabbed by a support?" Xu Hao mocked Qiao Yue based on the comments in the live stream room.