40 ~ The Dancing Bonfire

"Try one last time." Ace encourages, watching as his elder sister thrust out her arm towards a metal can. It didn't move, not even one bit.

She sighed and crossed her arms, thinking this issue through. Atlantis' ability prowess heavily relied on the force, and though she's still very strong without the Force, her strength has decreased dramatically.

Maybe she should retire?

The new age is finally beginning, and it'd be interesting to watch it unfold.

But there was still just one thing she wants- has wanted to do since she was a teenager. Atlantis can only pray and hope that even with her losing of the Force, they'll still allow her to access the island.

"Ace." She calls for the ravenette, smiling at him as he tilts his head in question. 

He's grown a lot. His hair is at medium-length, his eyes are sparkling with life, his grin is even wider and he's begun to grow a bit of facial hair. 

Once the young pirate is face to face with her, she reaches up to ruffle his hair softly. He rolls his eyes at the gesture but smirks at her, allowing her to do as she pleases. 

"Out of everyone— even Shanks..." 

The onyx-eyed pirate goes wide-eyed as she sighs— and her eyes are intense — Ace finds he cannot look away. Those golden eyes ringed with turquoise in a way that makes her eyes seem like they're actually glowing.

"You are the only one who understands my pain— or at least, a part of it."

What is she getting to? Ace cant help but hold his breath when she steps away from him and pulls a roll of paper from her inner jacket pocket. Before unrolling the paper, she recalls a memory— this one, Ace hasn't heard of yet.

"I told your father— Roger, that I'd one day find someone who understands my pain, and only then will I visit this island. An island with hundreds of years of history— an island with god knows what. It could be the one piece for all I know."

Finally, she unrolls the old map to reveal the island.

"Will you accompany me to the island of the Jedi?"

"This place is beautiful!" Ace gapes as they wander throughout the island. He's lost in the view of the beautiful forest they wander in when Atlantis comes to a sudden halt, bumping into him. He raised an eyebrow at her but froze when his eyes traveled to the...