Chapter 111 - 115

Start from the beginning

In just 20 minutes, he had seen Qiao Yue's coldness and gentleness.

Although he also loathed the scum to the extreme, the way Qiao Yue looked at the man as if she was looking at a dead object really made his scalp go numb. If they weren't present at the moment, he felt that Qiao Yue might have turned into the god of death who would reap lives.

However, in front of the girl, Qiao Yue's voice and actions were all warm. Perhaps she was taking care of the girl's emotions, but Qiao Yue seemed to have thought over every word she said a few times in her heart.

He didn't think that Qiao Yue had suddenly fallen in love with the girl, but Qiao Yue's gentleness was really moving. Even as her older brother, he couldn't help but be attracted to her.

Qiao Yu carefully pulled the door open. There was still no trace of anyone coming up to the second floor. The scumbag must have told the others not to come up here.

Qiao Yu led the way in front, and Qiao Yue carried the girl on her back while following slowly behind. The three of them successfully arrived at the room where the grumpy man and the flatterer were tied up.

As soon as they entered the house, Qiao Yue realized that the two men had moved a lot during the time they left. Looking in the direction they were moving, she saw a wallpaper knife on the ground.

Qiao Yue put the girl down and a mocking smile appeared on her face. She walked over to the wallpaper knife and bent down to pick it up. Then, she squatted in front of the two who were tied up.

____________

Chapter 112: Escape

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

"We've only been gone for a while, but your petty actions are quite a lot," Qiao Yue said as she played with the wallpaper knife with one hand.

The wallpaper knife was very close to the two. It cut their clothes but didn't hurt them at all. However, the two men were still in an extremely nervous state. Their eyes were staring at Qiao Yue's hand, not even daring to breathe.

"Come over and help," Qiao Yu had already found the rope.

Hearing Qiao Yu's words, Qiao Yue knocked the two unconscious with his two hand blades.

Because they needed to take the girl away, they couldn't climb the pipe again.

After securing the rope, Qiao Yue suddenly heard the sound of conversation coming from outside the door.

"Brother Hai won't be angry if we go to him now, right?" The man's voice wasn't loud, but because the door was very thin, his voice clearly entered Qiao Yue's ears.

Qiao Yue frowned and motioned for Qiao Yu to lower the rope. Seeing Qiao Yue's serious expression, Qiao Yu looked down, turned back, and gave Qiao Yue an "OK" sign.

Qiao Yue picked up the bed sheet that was twisted into a rope and tied the girl to herself. She could vaguely hear the two shameless people discussing the girl outside the door.

Qiao Yue carried the girl down first, followed by Qiao Yu. Just as Qiao Yue grabbed the rope and climbed down, a scream came from the building, followed by a loud curse, "Which bastard did this?!"

Qiao Yue frowned and sped up her descent.

The man's scolding also alerted the people on the first floor, and Qiao Yue clearly saw Qiao Yu's muscles tense up in an instant.

After sliding down the rope hastily, Qiao Yue was a little breathless from the girl's grip. She patted the girl's arm twice to signal her to loosen her grip a little.