<-.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.·'¯)

(¯'·

(¯'·.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.-> 

Exiting chat with Riddle 

<-.¸¸.·'¯'·.¸¸.·'¯)

It was really sweet of Riddle to check in on me, though I wonder what made him change his mind about me in the first place? Was he able to see some of my past during his overblot like I was able to see his? I really hope not, I don't want him or anyone to know about my past. 

"Henchwoman," Grim called out from another room. "Are you doing anything today?"

"I was planning on doing some school work," I answered, then muttered: "Not like you would know anything about it."

"Ace, Deuce, and some of the others from Heartslabuulala are here," Grim stated.

"It's pronounced Heartslabyul," I hear Riddle's voice correct Grim.

"I'm on my way down," I chuckle. I make my way out of my room and down to the dorm's lounge. In the lounge, Ace, Deuce, Cater, Grim, Riddle, and Trey were there. Ace and Deuce were on one of the couches and Cater, Riddle, and Trey were on the other one. Grim was sitting on the coffee table between the two couches. "So what's up with this pleasant surprise?"

"We were curious about this Mirabel person that Chenya mentioned to you," Trey responded. Ah, right to the point I see.

"What exactly would you like to know about her," I question.

"Just really any information, you want to tell us," Cater said.

"Well, I can't really talk about Mirabel without talking about her whole family," I smile.

"Her whole family," Ace questioned.

"La familia Madrigal," I beam with gleam.

"La familia Madrigal," the others repeated back in a curious tone.

"It means 'the family Madrigal' in Spanish," I explain.

"Ah, so that's the language you speak," Deuce nods his head in understanding.

"Yep," I confirm. "Anyways la familia Madrigal is made up of three generations. The first generation is Abuela Alma. She is the head of the family and was able to witness the birth of the family miracle. Based on personal interactions, she was a very strict person only wanting perfection, she did ease up on the strictness, which I am happy for."

"Why was she strict," Cater interrupted. 

"She was trying to preserve the miracle and wanted to keep the village safe from harm, even though it could be argued that she caused the most harm to the village in the end," I explain. 

"So she kinda overblotted in the end, correct," Riddle inputted.

"Umm... If you could count a house collapsing and almost killing the family an overblot, sure," I say unsurely. 

"Their house collapsed," Cater exclaimed.

"Yep, but let's focus on the  family first before the house," I redirect the topic. "The next generation is Abuela Alma's children—triplets—2 daughters and a son. Both daughters are married and their husbands live with the family and took on the name Madrigal. Pepa is the oldest of the three and her Gift allows her to control the weather. Her Gift can go out of control when she gets emotional."

"Controlling the weather sounds awesome," Deuce spoke up.

"Yes, it is pretty cool, but quite demanding, especially when you have to maintain a perfect climate for farming, people, and animals," I shake my head. "Next is Bruno, there used to be a time where no one talked about him because of his Gift, which is being able to see the future. People would come to him to tell them about their futures and after the villagers would be upset about what Bruno told them since he had no control over the good and the bad that will happen. For example, there was a woman who wanted to know about pet fish and Bruno saw that the fish would die. The woman claimed that the fish died the next day. Another person had the future of them gaining a gut, and another becoming bald so now he has to wear a toupee."

"So they hated him for telling them the bad stuff that would happen," Grim asked.

"Precisely",  I sigh. "Bruno had disappeared for some time after seeing a horrible vision because he couldn't bear the disappointment from Abuela Alma, also he just wanted to keep his family safe. So the last vision he had, he told no one about it and destroyed it. The last of the triplets is Julieta. Her Gift is healing people with the food she cooks."

"That would be awesome if her Gift could become magic," Riddle commented. "Imagine how many people could be healed with that."

"Next would be Dolores," I continue. "Her Gift is super hearing. She is able to hear everything, whether she wants to or not. Camilo is her brother and my best friend, his Gift is shape shifting. He is able to become any person. Antonio is  the youngest and his Gift is being able to talk and understand animals. Dolores, Camilo, and Antonio are Pepa's children."

"Really, just super hearing," Ace asked. "That doesn't seem that great."

"It's not like we get to choose our Gifts," I growl. "The last group is: Isabela, Luisa, and Mirabel. Isabela's Gift is growing plants, Luisa has super strength and Mirabel doesn't have a Gift."

"So it's pretty bad that Mirabel might be in Twisted Wonderland," Cater questioned.

"It must be hard for her since she is powerless," Riddle thinks out loud.

"Umm... no," I say. "Mirabel is anything but powerless and I know that first hand. If anything I might be more useless than she is."

"You're not useless," Deuce argued. "You've already have done so much!"

"Deuce is right," Ace agreed. "You've helped a lot even though you didn't have to."

"I don't think I did that much besides become a walking mummy," I sigh.

"Don't worry Y/n," Trey says softly. "You're doing great."

"Don't  worry little one...

You're doing great..."

A/n- We're about to get into the Savanaclaw Arc. Personally I'm excited because I like Leona a lot, but anyways, thanks for reading, commenting, and voting. I love seeing the notifications.