His House

Cartoonz pov
We got to my house and delirious was scared and confused "Why did you bring me here?" He asked confused "I didn't want anyone to hurt my favortie hero i can only do that." I said facing away from him as we both went silent. There was an huge silence between me and him so i broke it by taking off my shirt to clean my wounds "Fucking hell!" I yelled in pain "Can i help you with your wounds?" He asked with a scared smile "Yes.......please" I said as he got up and grabbed the stuff. He was stitching me up and my hand was on his thigh because every time it hurt i would squeeze his thigh "And.....Done!" He said proudly "Thanks Jonathan" I said as i took my hand off his thigh and got up "Do you want a drink?" I asked with my shirt still off "Yes please." He said smiling and i whistled and Jaren came to the door "Here you go boss" He said handing me a glass of water "Thank you, Jaren" I said as he nodded and walked off "He would make a good partner for wildcat" Delirious said as i handed him his water "They would" I said sitting next to him. We were chatting for a while and he got to know me more we wanted to talk more but he had to go "Bye, Toonz!" He said going out the window "Bye, Jonny" I said as he left and blue came in "He likes you Luke" She said as i looked at her "Yeah he does" I said smiling and blushing.

Delirious's pov
I got home from cartoonz's house and boy i loved being there i learned so much about him i think i might even li- "BROTHER!!" Evan yelled and ran to me "What?" I asked as Tyler was running atfer him "He fucking put make up on me!" He shouted and i laughed "Get him Tyler and I'm going to bed" I said as i waked off and evan screamed his lungs out. It was midnight and i started to have a nightmare. I shoot up and i couldn't breathe or see properly so I frightening grabbed my phone and called the first person i saw "Hello?" The voice on the phone said "I-i-i c-can't breathe" I said "I'm on my way" The voice said. A minutes later i heard knocking on my window so i looked and opened it not know who was there as the figure got close i started to have more of a panic attack "Hey hey it's okay." The figured said as it hugged me "Calm down I'm right here" It said as it picked me up and lay me down on the bed with it i started to fall asleep as i heard mumbling i didn't care because i was finally be able to sleep. In the morning i woke up and looked down to see cartoonz in bed with me so i tried to move but he grabbed me and dragged me down "Stay...." He said and i blushed as i gulped "What's wrong, Jonny?" He asked opening his eyes "You have to get out of here." I said worried that the boys would see him.

Cartoonz's pov
Delirious looked so worried as he grabbed his phone and looked at the time "Oh god oh god oh god!" He said worried as he got up "What's wrong?!" I asked as i grabbed him and pulled him to me "The guys what if they see you they'll kill me" He said about to cry as i thought of something "Hold on." I said as i sat him down and backed away as i turned into my human form "Is that better they won't find out." I said as someone walked in and i hid behind delirious "Hey Jonathan do you got a sewing kit?" A girl voice said as she saw my hair "Who's that, Jon?" She asked trying to look at me as delirious grabbed me and pulled me out from behind "This is...." He said not know my name till she said it "Luke!" She yelled hugging me "Pink?" I said not sure if she was who i thought "Yes luke it's me." She said as i hugged her back smiling and delirious looking confused "You know him?" He asked confused "Ofcouse i do he's my big brother."She said letting go of me and grabbed the sewing kit as delirious smiled "PINK HURRY UP!" A voice yelled "I'm coming asshole!" She yelled back as she walked away and delirious started crying "Jonny are you okay?" I asked worried as i grabbed his face "I miss my sister!!" He screamed in my chest "It's okay. You'll find her soon." I said hugging him.

Delirious's pov
Cartoonz started to hug me and I hugged him back crying my eyes out "I think I'm  good now.." I said as he pulled away from me to see my face "Alright Then." He said smiling as i blushed red. We were walking around in town as i saw something and i stopped dead in my tracks "What's wrong, Jonny?" He asked confused as i point "You want a dress?" He asked smiling as i nodded "Alright then come on!" He said as walked into the store. I pick out 3 to 4 dress and cartoonz bought them that shocked me but I  didn't care "Thanks for buying me the dresses.." I said as we walked home "You're welcome! And it's the least i could do." I laughed as i saw Tyler with Jaren "Luke look." I said as I grabbed his hand and pointed "Holy shit!" He whispered yelled as he pulled out his phone and took a picture of them "Please send me that picture." I said as we both giggled and Jaren saw us "Oh shit!" Toonz said as he grabbed my hand and ran. We were running and laughing  as our were still together "That was fun!" I said smiling "Yeah it was!" He said smiling too as we both realized we were holding hands and we let go of each other "You should be getting home now" He said blushing i think "Yeah evan would probably be worried about me now" I said as my face is really red and he chuckle "Oh i got you this necklace" I said as i handed it to him "Thank you, Jonathan." He said smiling and I nodded and went inside as he walked away while putting the necklace on.
------------------------------------------------------------
Thank you guys so much for the reads on all my stories.

1119 words