Something new 3 *♡*

(As I said if you are truly sensitive to these types of topics then please skip to the next chapter!!)

The two ran off behind a wall facing both of their separate rooms, Caesar grabbed a hold of Josephs's shoulders and ground his palms against his shoulders making him trip to the wall, they both passionately kissed while Jojo grabbed hold of Caesar's waists and brought him closer, grinding both of their throbbing cocks together, with only a pair of pants covering the both of them with pre-cum.

"F fuck."
Caesar huffed under his breath, gasping for air

"I love the way u taste jojo."
As Caesar said his words he grabbed Joseph by his collar and opened Jojo's wooden bedroom door aggressively and brought him onto his soft clean bed. (not for long tho 😘)

Jojo was laying on his back, facing his only beloved Caesar who was sucking onto Jojo's neck giving little hickeys here and there.

"O oh, Caesar!!."
Joseph cried out begging for it to all start, and Caesar already knew where to start.

Jojo carried on to hold his moans, holding his whimpers showing dominance to Caesar, and the blonde head soon dragged his lips onto his beloved's collarbone down to his chest where u can already see the tent where Jojo was hiding under his massive breasts. Where his small nipples lay, begging for air.

Caesar took off his shirt and immediately started to play with his breast, squeezing them and stroking where Joseph loved most, squirming for more like a whore.

"Y your so eager Caesar.."
Jojo carried on
"You like it don't u Caesar?"

Caesar couldn't help but bring his eyes up to match Jojo's as he kissed his sweet cherry breasts, sucking on his nipples.

'got Jojo you look so cute here.'
He thought as he started biting into Joseph's soft skin.

"A Ah!."
Jojo moaned out loud already regretting leaving his metal mouth breather on the dining table. (whatever the hell it's called)

The blonde male soon stopped stroking The other males breasts, squeezing them furiously.
Jojo couldnt help but moan even more.

"F fuck."
he groaned unbottoning caesars pants and his, He was so hungry, too hungry even after dinner.

Jojo grabbed Caesar by his pants and stripped him down so did caesar with jojo.

Caesar grabbed jojos thighs and brought them up to his shoulders ready to put himself inside of his beloved.

"J just put it in C caesar."
the blonde mald understood and bashed his cock inside of Josephs throbbing entrance, Thrusting furiously in and out without a pause.

"A ah Y Yes!!~ R right there Caesar.. M Mn.!"

Caesar chuckled grabbing onto Jojo's thighs harder, Thrusting in even deeper than he first started.
caesar soon turned Jojo to face his front towards the bed as The brown head arched his back for Caesar showing his visible pre-cummed hole, Caesar slapped his ass then squeezing him hardly without a doubt the both of them enjoyed it. Joseph arched his back even more, placing his hands on his ass stretching his entrance for caesar.

The blonde male chuckled as he placed the tip on his beloved's entrance, teasing him, Slapping his cock on Jojo's ass.

"Y you idiot Caesar, just P Put it in.!"

Jojo hungrily slapped his ass on Caesar's throbbing cock thrusting and fucking himself.

"J Just like that yes.!!~"

Caesar kneeled there watching as Jojo pleased himself with his dick, He coudlnt help but be obsessed with the view. Leaning towards his shoulders and biting him without hesitation

"A Ah Caesar.. I Im about to."

"M me to Jojo!~"

As they were both pleased, they cummed together, Caesars sperms flowing through Jojo's tight ass. As The brown head cummed on the bed sheets trying to hold it in with the palm of his hand.

Caesar fell On top of Jojo from exhaustion soon hugging him from the back pulling hinself to the side of the bed, kissing Jojo's shoulders.

"I I love you Jojo."

They both breathed heavily soon falling asleep together cuddling, The only warmth was their body heat.

(Im sorry if this was a bit too extreme but here you are!! The next chapter is safe❤️)

(i hate the word cum.)