🤍 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕳𝖔𝖚𝖘𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖎𝖑𝖑𝖊𝖘 (M/F)

Start from the beginning

Likes: Wine, diamond paintings, jewelry and his siblings

Dislikes: Other vampires

Backstory: Find out

Power(s): Mind Reading - He's able to read anyone minds within a great distance. He can also predict the future/ actions moments before they happen. Regeneration.

Strength(s): Singing, jewelry making, wine making and balance

Weakness(s): Vulnerability with certain emotions

Fear(s): Loosing his family

Smut rp?
Virgin: No
Turn on: Mild pain (Receiving and giving), blow/hand jobs, praising and make out sessions
Turn off: Rough pain that could cause major injuries or bleeding and non-consent
Kinks: Open to anything. Sadistic and masochistic
Dom/Sub: Switch

Other(s): According to Sebastian, the only mind he can't read, no matter how hard he tries, is his mother.

_______________________________________

Name: "Yo, Vesper Lucille! Second born and twin of Sebastian! Werid? How is it werid?"

Age: 8,272

Gender: Female

Species: Vampire

Appearance:

Personality: Strong willed and kind hearted, Vesper is the oldest sibling who everyone kinda leans on

Personality: Strong willed and kind hearted, Vesper is the oldest sibling who everyone kinda leans on. Given her big sister status, she isn't afraid of putting herself first when in danger. Her cold and tough demeanor does come and go, looking like a Sebastian 2.0 but with bigger arms. Staff members have described her as a very soft St. Bernard - which is Vesper's dream dog.

Chaotic and reckless when it comes to other people who are buff like her, becoming a battle hungry vampire and she does not care what they are as long as they are strong. She and Theo get into tussles alot as both adults and children, which resulted in Theo getting deep in the dirt or out.

Thalia and Madeline has been told by Taos to not get in their older sister's way when it comes to playful fighting or when she's beyond pissed. But, according to the two, they are mostly seen hanging off of Vesper's biceps down the halls or being held like chairs.