2: The Break-up

Ajax and enids private chat:

Enid: HEY Ajax, what did you want to talk about? <33

Ajax: uh.. hey... I think um.. we should break up..

Enid:What.? Is this a joke?

Ajax: no Enid,  I have feelings for someone else..

Enid:........

Back at the group chat..

Dracula: what you did to Enid really messed her up, Ajax.

Stoner: What.? How..?

Dracula: she's currently at my dorm and she's crying in my lap. Oh wait- is that Wednesday on the roof? WITH KNIFES?

Div: Uh oh-

Emo: I'm coming for you Ajax.

Stoner: I swear I didn't mean to mess her up that bad!

Dracula: you.. broke up with her.?

Stoner: Yeah.. I found feelings for someone else..

Furry: wednesday.. stop.

Emo: Why?

Furry: just don't.

Emo: Okay then.

Baldi: 🍿👀 Damn Enid you got her round your finger..

Emo: you wanna be next?

Baldi: UH NO

Emo: good.

Bee-boy: HEY what happened? I was gathering honey from the bees!

Stoner: Nothing, Eugene. You don't have to worry..

Bee-boy: Okay..

MEANWHILE AT YOKOS DORM..

"Shhh Enid.. its alright. You deserved better than him anyway.." Yoko said.
Enid sniffled, tears were all over Yokos shirt, but Yoko didn't mind right now. "Yeah, Enid. You deserved better than some weed smoker." Divina replied.
"Y-your right.!" Enid said, tears still streaming down her face.Suddenly, a creak came from the other side of the room.  There stood Wednesday, messy and covered with leaves. Enid blushed. "Are you okay, Enid?" Wednesday said.
"Wow, worried much?" Yoko replied.
In response, Wednesday gave a menacing death stare.
"Y-yeah, I'm fine! " Enid said, it was clearly visible that Enid was blushing.  Yoko and Divina gave a slight smirk. Enid noticed this and quietly flipped them off. Wednesday just stared confused. "Uh.. why don't we all stay here for the night! Let's have a girls night!" Enid Shouted,as her mood changed. "Uh.. sure!" Yoko and Divina said in unison.
"Let me just get Bianca.." Yoko mumbled, pulling her phone out to text Bianca.
"Wednesday! Wanna join?" Enid said, clearly bursting with excitement.
"Ugh.. Sure." Wednesday unwillingly said.
"It's settled then!10PM?" Said the vampire.
"Yeah! Okay then!See you guys soon! " Enid practically squealed.

         TIME CHANGE: 9:50PM

Bianca, Enid and Wednesday stood outside the door, all dressed in comfortable clothes ,(Except for Bianca, who was still wearing her school uniform).Then the door opened to a quite happy vampire who let them in. They had the laptop set up for movies, a deck of UNO cards, and some other things to make their night fun. Wednesday glared judgingly, while the other 4 girls went to start their night. They played UNO, and Wednesday won every single match. They watched a film, Wednesday looked disgusted at the sight of the movie. There was time for one more thing to sleep. They decided to play
Monopoly.
After a while they got bored. So they decided to play truth or dare. Well, Yoko,Divina and Bianca decided. Enid and Wednesday didn't agree but they were practically forced.
What will happen next???
(Cliffhanger lol)
517 words not including this! I'll try update tommorow. Also just another thing is that in this book the stalker never existed And Tyler didn't escape the truck (don't ask why he has a phone.)