[七海 建人] kento nanami.

.
.

PLACING your hand along the door to the quaint little coffee shop you meet Nanami at every weekend, your mind raced just as always before seeing him. All the pushed away sheltered emotions practically bubbling at the surface in your mind. But, you know if they came tipping over the deep surface nothing would be left.

Taking a steady breath you pushed your purse strap up before opening the door signaling a short chime.

With faint clicks from your heels your eyes landed on the blonde, sitting in his usual seat. His face stotic while checking his watch impatiently. Nanami Kento, the man who was your first everything..the man that claimed your heart as his own. You could remember the almost shy blonde the day he confessed his feelings.

Even if your memories together later in life were bad it didn't ruin the earlier ones.

Walking closer you pulled your chair out grabbing his attention "I was thinking you weren't going to make it." He said curtly resting his arms on the table and adjusting the glasses along the bridge of his nose. Sitting down and placing your purse along the chair you gave him a short smile "Busy morning at the company."

It was silent after that. You tried looking everywhere but at him while he quietly ordered a to go coffee and a vanilla bean pastry. After that, it was just the idle chat among the staff and customers "Y/n." A sigh followed after, "I'm not going to be able to keep this up every weekend anymore. It's been four years."

Feeling your heart drop at the words your eyes finally met his own "You're not? But Nami-" He cut you off "Nanami now, Y/n." You bite the inside of your cheek, clutching your skirt underneath the table.

"Nanami..how could you say that?" You asked with a tremble in your voice, trying to control yourself. "After everything we've been through, after what happened." You uttered quickly with darting eyes.

"Y/n. It's a hard thing to accept but when we lost it-" You stood up abruptly "Our baby wasn't an it Nanami. He never was." Noticing eyes were now on you from the loud screech your chair had made and your raised voice you looked around at all the watchful eyes, suddenly feeling trapped.

Rushing, you quickly made your way out the cafe. Tears flew freely from your eyes and down your cheeks. The feeling stung. But his words stung harder

We lost it.

We did lose it Nanami and it's like it didn't phase you at all.