When I get my break, all the hair and makeup tech crew run over to me and immediately start moving my hair, re-applying blush and mascara. I take a sip from the coffee the manager of the shoot bought me, and post a story onto my instagram, allowing my
followers a teaser. I stand up to walk to the changing room to try on the next outfit, simultaneously talking to the directors.
@angiefosterofficial

Deep into the conversation, and fully focused, I feel a hand placed onto my arm, gently allowing a tall man to slide around me

'entschulidung' he says, passing me.

'kein problem' i reply, smiling back at him. Let's just say there no was no need to reapply any more blush, my face had done that itself.

Though the interaction was short, it was all I could think about for the rest of the day. I got home and waited a few hours until I could call kera. For her, it was 7pm, so she was most likely still at the gym. I told her everything. We talked for hours about him, nicknaming him 'the photo shoot guy' as we were still unaware of his name or anything about him- all I knew is that he was good looking and I like that. After a few hours, Kera needed to go to sleep, it took me a total of 2 and a half hours to tell her of the 15 second interaction, but you never know how long 15 seconds is until you're looking into someone's deep brown eyes.

I check my instagram, to see the replies that I got from the story I posted. A few small brands reached out, asking for collaboration, to which my social media manager had replied to, but one DM stood out to me the most.

@nathanael_otto_photography
hello, i work for the company you had your photo shoot with today. I believe i saw you briefly, however i believe you left these sunglasses. I have them in a safe place, maybe we could meet for coffee so i can return them to you?

as if. no way. how???
I went to check my bag, he was right. I'd left my sunglasses- i'm so smart.

hi, oh thank you! yes i'd love to meet for coffee to get them back. are you free tomorrow from 2pm?

yes i am, i'll meet you outside the train station in the centre of town. see you then.

absolutely screaming. It's moments like this when I wish that Kera didn't live all the way to the other side of the world. Who do i have to tell all these moments too?
Pierre.

german gal🇩🇪
heeyyyeyyyyy

french boi🇫🇷
oh no

what? can i not text my friend without you suspecting something of me? fine. i'll tell my news to somebody else, do you know if charles is free?

no no!!! i'm sorry. tell me PLEASE.

ugh, only because ur begging me. at work, there was this guy

A GUY?

yes. and i left my sunglasses, and he text me and asked if i wanted to meet for coffee tomorrow to get them back!!

ur going to be kidnapped.

no i am not.

let me know how it goes ;)

i will dooo😘😘

1247 words- sorry for lack of updates recently snd for this short chapter, my exams have started this week and the revision i have to do is my priority. so updates may become less frequent but i promise i'll make it up by giving some juicy chapters or double chapters
-J