Qiao Yu heard a noise and quickly put on his tank top. He looked at Qiao Yue and laughed, "Little Five, why did you turn around? Do you feel inferior because of your fourth brother has such a good body?"

Qiao Yue wanted to spit in his face. If she wasn't afraid that he would accuse her of watching him lasciviously when her gender identity was revealed in future, she would have looked at him. She had nothing to lose anyway.

Just as Qiao Yue was cursing Qiao Yu in her heart, Qiao Yu was quietly approaching her from behind.

Suddenly, she felt something attacking her waist. Qiao Yue subconsciously blocked it and grabbed the other person's wrist.

"Ouch! Little Five!" Qiao Yu sucked in a breath of cold air. His little brother was really strong.

Qiao Yue smiled and turned around, holding Qiao Yu's hand. She just loosened her grip a little so that he didn't hurt so much.

"Fourth brother, what are you doing with your hand?"

Qiao Yu's hand was still in Qiao Yue's grasp. Seeing Qiao Yue's "if you don't answer, I'll exert more force" posture, Qiao Yu quickly said, "I just wanted to help you change since you haven't changed yet. Who knew you would have such a big reaction?"

As soon as he said this, Qiao Yu and Qiao Yue were both stunned. Qiao Yue realized that she had exposed a big flaw, and Qiao Yu realized that Qiao Yue's reaction was too unusual.

____________

Chapter 67: A Storm is Coming

Translator: Nyoi-Bo Studio Editor: Nyoi-Bo Studio

Qiao Yue could reveal to the Qiao family that she was not short of money, even that she was related to KA, but she could not let them guess that she was related to the organization.

Seeing Qiao Yu turn away to avoid her gaze, Qiao Yue couldn't help but frown. This wasn't a good sign. If Qiao Yu made any wild guesses, it might cause her trouble.

"Fourth brother, I'm very alert. Don't sneak attack me in future." Qiao Yue said.

Qiao Yu didn't expect Qiao Yue to mention what happened just now. He looked at Qiao Yue with confusion.

"I've survived rogues and gangsters and have encountered danger, so I'm more vigilant."

As she spoke, Qiao Yue slowly untied the bandage around her neck.

Qiao Yue's actions caught Qiao Yu's attention. From the first time he met Qiao Yue, he had been curious about the bandage on her neck. Now that Qiao Yue was willing to take the bandage off, how could he not look?

As the bandage came off, a scar that extended to Qiao Yue's back came into view. Qiao Yu held his breath, not daring to imagine how serious Qiao Yue's injury had been.

"Your injury?"

Qiao Yu wanted to touch Qiao Yue's scar, which was covered in bandage just seconds ago.

"I was hacked by someone. A kind person saved me. Otherwise, there would be no Qiao Yue now."

Qiao Yue said it casually, but Qiao Yu clenched his fists.

"Fourth brother, don't attack me from behind in future. I might be heavy-handed." Qiao Yue's expression didn't change, but her words were serious.

Qiao Yu patted Qiao Yue on the shoulder, like a form of encouragement.

"It's all in the past. You're part of the Qiao family now. No one would dare to hurt you."

Qiao Yue turned her head and smiled sarcastically. No one would dare to hurt her, really?

My Identities Were All Exposed After I Was Pampered by Everyone!जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें