"It has been a long time"

Start from the beginning

Pure Vanilla: Nonsense!

Pure Vanilla Cookie grabbed White Lily Cookie's hand, and took her back outside. Black Raisin Cookie followed behind them, keeping an eye on White Lily Cookie. Pure Vanilla Cookie brought her to a fountain that stood in the center of the Vanilla Kingdom, telling her to stay there while he grabs something he thinks she'll like. Black Raisin Cookie stood by to talk to her.

Black Raisin: So what exactly brings you here?

White Lily: Someone I met a few minutes ago brought me...wait, it's daytime...it was night time and raining a bit ago...

Black Raisin: That was last night.

White Lily: Time must have sped up then...

Black Raisin: I don't think that is how it works, are you sure you weren't daydreaming.

White Lily: I am unsure of if I was, or not...everything feels surreal...

Black Raisin: Well then, let me ask, are you evil?

White Lily: No...? Why do you ask...? 

Black Raisin: About several months ago, we were given information that a certain "someone" was-

Pure Vanilla: White Lily Cookie, I brought you cinnamon stuffed malasadas! You like these still, right?

White Lily: I do not know, but I'm sure this would be a good first meal after all of this time...

Pure Vanilla Cookie gave her a basket of large malasadas, making her wonder why there were so many. She decided to count them while talking to her.

White Lily: How much did these cost?

Pure Vanilla: Five hundred gems per malasada.

White Lily: There's thirty of these... Pure Vanilla Cookie! You didn't have to do that! This was expensive! 

Pure Vanilla: Please, fret not, money isn't an issue as long as you're using it on someone you care for.

White Lily: You still care about me...?

Pure Vanilla: Yes, of course! We were best friends long ago, and those memories are unforgettable! I wish to do all of those things again!

White Lily: I would likely enjoy that...but I unfortunately have a disdain just for having energy in my dough...

Pure Vanilla: What do you mean?

White Lily: I do not really want to be "here"...

Pure Vanilla: What's wrong with the kingdom? Is there an issue?

White Lily Cookie pointed to someone who was trimming a bush to look like Pure Vanilla Cookie. A flower had been decapitated, making Pure Vanilla Cookie nervous, and Black Raisin Cookie feel unnerved.

Pure Vanilla: Y-you don't mean...

White Lily: I am serious...

Black Raisin: That's...come on, you can't seriously want that...

White Lily: I very much do mean it...

She picked up one of the malasadas and looked at it, prodding at the crunchy parts of the dough. She put it near her face to inspect the multiple grains of cinnamon.

Pure Vanilla: White Lily Cookie, I wish for you to rethink that...

White Lily: Why so...? I have been in a rem state for centuries, I doubt I am missed...

Pure Vanilla: Well...it has been a long time...

White Lily: So what point is there for me to be here...?