UYIRE 7

She sat on the bed lost in thoughts as he walked out of the room with only a towel. 

"Adhira..." He said as she looked up his startled. 

"ewww... do you not know that you need to get dressed first before you..." she was midway when he walked extremely close to her.

"Stop..." She said.

"Why? You're my wife... can't I even get a glimpse of..." She pushed him to the side as his phone started to buzz.

He picked up the phone.

"Hey...Siya.." He said as she tried to move away but her grabbed her wrist not letting her move away.

"Shiva... let go of my wrist." She mumbled since he was on the phone.

"Yeahh...just got back." He said as his eyes were focused on Adhira.

"Ohhh yeah... maybe next time we can stay longer?" He said.

"I said leave me." She shouted as he let go of her wrist confused.

She stormed out of the room and sat on the sofa as tears started to flood her cheeks.

"Adhira... what happened?" Shiva came running downstairs a few minutes later. 

"nothing." She said.

"Something is wrong... you've been off since I came back. Tell me what happened?" He asked.

"I said nothing. Can't you leave me alone?" She asked.

"I can leave you alone only if your explanation seems right." He said.

"I saw the album." She said.

"What album?" He asked.

"Your college album..." she said.

"ohhh..." He said.

"That picture is still in there is it?" He asked.

"What picture?" She asked.

"If you're upset then it means you saw the pic with me and another friend." He said. 

"A friend who had written "I love you shiva" on the back of the picture?" She asked as he looked at her surprised.

"Ohh shoot." He said.

"You do know the picture is years old. It's from the past. You know the Ex I was talking about.... well that's her." He said.

"Siya is your ex?" She asked.

"yeahh." He said after a long pause. 

"a classmate is now your ex within just seconds." She said.

"You worry a lot Adhira... I didn't want you overthinking this and then sit there crying for no reason but here you are doing that whether i hid it or not." He said.

"Then why would you spend the night with her last night?" She asked.

"How do you know that?" He asked.

"I wasn't going to believe it but now that you said yourself...." She said.

"Adhira.. listen... you have this all down wrong." He said.

"I don't want to believe you anymore." She said.

"Then don't... I am sick of all of this Adhira... What are we doing? Maybe we would have been better off friends." He said as he stormed out of the house leaving her all by herself. 

A few hours passed by. Shiva didn't return home and Adhira sat in the same place crying. 

It was later in the night when there was a knock on the door. 

Adhira walked to the door and opened it to see Siya standing there. 

"Hi.... you must be Adhira?" Siya said excited.

"Shiva isn't home." Adhira said  sounding a bit dry.

"I know... he told me I have became a home wrecker." She said.

"What?" Adhira was confused.

"Arun...." She called as a little kid ran towards them.

"This is my son." She said.

Son? didn't Shiva sleep with her? Her mind was filled with garbage now.

"Arun..." She called as a man walked towards them.

"This is Arun... my husband." She said. 

"Come inside." Adhira said realizing their whole family was there and she was making them wait outside. 

"Adhira... I think you know some things but not everything so let me enlighten you" She said.

"We met Shiva last night. All he could talk about was Adhira... he told us everything about you. The way I text may had made you think otherwise but look... It wasn't even meant for anyone who's not Shiva." She said.

"What?" Adhira asked.

"Adhira... what shiva and i had was some sort of attraction and it goes away after a few days and that's what happened and that's why we broke up." She said.

"I found Arun after and found true love. just like that, Shiva found you... He loves to with all his heart. You hurt him Adhira... he can never do you any harm. He loves you for who you are." She said. 

"He made me come here just to explain to you. I thought it would be more appropriate to bring my whole family here. We have to be leaving now."Siya said.

"Siya..."adhira called behind her.

"I'm sorry and thank you." She said

"No worries." She smiled as they all left.

Adhira called Shiva but he had no answered. 

Adhira: COME BACK!! WE NEED TO TALK

Shiva: NO

Adhira: STFU and get back here

Shiva: Fine

Shiva finally showed up and hour later and sat on the sofa next to her but didn't say a word.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"I'm sorry too. I shouldn't have said that." he said.

"I love you." She said.

"huh?" He looked at her.

"I said I love you." She said.

"ok?" He said.

"What? That's all you're gonna say?" She asked.

"What more is there to say?" He asked.

"Stop being so stubborn." She said.

"Who's more stubborn? You or me?" He asked.

"Shiva....." She whined and sat closer to him. 

"don't hide things from me." She said.

"I learned my lesson." He said.

"And I won't doubt you ever again." She said.

"We'll see about that." he said as she pulled him closer to her.

"Shiva..." She said as their faces were just an inch apart.

"I want you..." She said.

"What?" He asked.

"You and I pretty much living like roomates." She said.

"Atleast you understand that now." He said.

"You're here waiting for me to be more comfortable with everything before you make a move and if we keep going like this... we're not gonna...." She paused.

"Are you sure?" he asked.

"I'm sure." She said as he pulled him closer and they started to kiss passionately.