Chapter 2

Savannah's POV

"And now you're a officially member! Congrats!" Zoey claps.

"Thank you." I smiled. "So who do I kill?"

Zoey laughs. "Chill there killer, before you go with the killing part, you still need to train."

"Oh," I nodded.

"Like school, there'll be classes in here, and since you picked to be a gunner, you'll be at the gun class. Classes starts at twelve pm and since its still eleven am, you can go have lunch to regain some energy." She explains. "Now go."

"Immediately? Not even a day to celebrate to be recruited here?"

"We don't do that here." She only shrugs while drinking her drink. "So take the elevator, and type in training. It'll brought you to the training room. Just look for a logo of guns, and there'll be your training room."

"Will there be other people who's getting trained there like me?" I asks.

She nodded. "Yup, there'll be." She answer. "So, goodluck."

"Thank you, Zoey." I smiles before drinking my apple juice as I heads towards the elevator again.

I typed in training as the door closed before feeling it moving upwards.

The elevator doors opened making my mouth agape again at the sight and to see a lot of girls in here.

I stepped out off the elevator, as it made a sound making four girls notices me as they approached me.

"Og my gosh, you're a new face, are you new recruited?" One of them asks.

I nodded. "Yes, I am."

"Oh my gosh, what's your name?"

"My name is Savannah Clark, nice to meet you guys." I smiled at them.

I noticed that their eyes widened. "Oh my gosh, Clark? Like The Sage Clark? Are you two related?"

"Yes, she's my sister. Also do you guys happen to know where she is?" I asks but they didn't answered.

"Oh my gosh, now, I get it." One of them scoffs.

"What do you get?" I asks.

"Oh my gosh, you think having Sage Clark as your sister will give you a special treatment here do you?" One of them sneered.

"Uh, no. I don't need that really." I says nervously.

"Oh my gosh, so arrogant! Is it because you already have a special treatment in your own household that's why you're already sick of it?"

"Wha -"

"Oh my gosh, know your place." They glares at me before leaving making me stare at them, my brain still functioning on what just happend.

"The heck just happend." I mumbles.

I watched them four as they heads to the other girls to gossip about me - how did I know they're talking about me? They're literally staring at me with judgeful looks.

I gave them a middle finger before sprinting away from this area while hearing their dramatic gasps.

"Oh my gosh! So rude!"

I sighs.

I was just hoping I could have friends here.

But it ended again like this.

I sigh then shook the negative thoughts not wanting it to ruin my day.

I found a map on a wall and luckily, the cafeteria isn't far from here, I followed the direction that the map says as it leads me at the cafeteria.