Toh chale Mrs Rathore ! He said holding out his hand

( Shall we leave Mrs Rathore )

Chaliye Mr Rathore ! I said and laughed and held his hand and the. Both of us went where the Pooja was taking place .

( Let's go Mr Rathore )

One by one everyone did the aarti and now it was our turn .

Lo samaira aur aniket tum dono bhi Pooja karlo ! Aur aachi acchi cheeze manglo bhagwan se ! Pragya winked and handed us the Pooja thali .

( Here samaira and aniket you both do the Pooja also ! And ask God for good good blessings )

Both of us held the Pooja thali from opposite ends and looked at us and smiled .

Their wishes from God ..

I want her to stay with me forever!!

I want to stay with him forever , no matter the circumstances if he is with me we'll make it out of any mess !!

Soon the Pooja was over and everyone sat in the living room exchanging gifts or gossiping !! He was signalling me to meet him upstairs but being the irritater i am i looked here and there not even glancing at him for once . I felt thirsty and noticed that there was no water there so i went to the kitchen to get water . I just picked up the jug to pour water into the glass .

He whispered into my ears .

I am so jealous of this saree ! He said and turned back surprised as to why he was there but i wasn't scared because I knew he would come after me for sure .

Mujhe kaam hai bye ! I waved my hand in front and tried to run but he caught me by my shoulders and put his arms around my shoulders.

( I have work bye ! )

Kya kar rahe ho yeh ? I asked him

( What are you doing )

Dandiya khel raha hu khelogi ? He replied sarcastically.

( Playing with a stick  wanna play ? )

Upar khud chalogi ya mai uthau ? He asked

( Will you go upstairs yourself or you want me to pick you up )

Bhagwaan ne pair diye hai chal kar chali jaungi ! I replied rolling my eyes

( God has gifted me legs i can go by walking ! )

Chordo tum girti rehti hu mai hi le chalta hu ! He said and picked me up in his arms and i just gave him a down look and hid my face in his chest .

( Leave it you keep on falling let me carry you ! )

He took me upstairs then put me down in front of the mirror .

Yaha kyu ! I asked him

( Why here ! )

Ruko ! He said and went downstairs to the base room and i stood there .

He came back and then asked me to face the mirror and close my eyes .

I felt something cold touching my neck which caused my eyes to open .

I opened my eyes and saw a really beautiful necklace on my neck !

Aniket ! You --

Yes i am aniket and before you go on and lecture me let me tell you that you are legally my wife plus i have money to spend and i love spending on you ! He said explaining himself in a pleading voice but i was just quietly looking at myself in the mirror touching the necklace .

If you don't like it then you can return it ! He said getting a little sad with my reaction

Return ! This is now my most precious possession ! You bought something for me yourself i know how difficult it must have been plus this necklace is the prettiest piece of jewelry i have ever seen in my life ! Thank you so much !! I said and hugged him tightly

If i get this tight hug every time then i am okay with buying jewellery on an everyday basis ! He said hugging me and i just hit him on his back

Wait i have something for you  remember that day when you were being Sherlock as to what was there in that packet i got you something to gift you on your birthday but it just slipped my mind! Wait here i will just go and get it ! I said and went downstairs to the base room .

Aniket's pov

She went downstairs to get something while I was sitting upstairs on the bed .

Now you close your eyes ! She said and i closed my eyes shut

Apna haath aage karo ! She said and kept a box on my hand

Ok now you can open your eyes and see ! She said and opened my eyes and then opened the box while she just looked at me curious about my reaction .

I opened the box and found a chain with the letter S engraved on its lock .

It's not much ! But i hope you liked it ! She said

I love it and plus it has your initial so now everyone can know that this man belongs to you ! I said wearing the chain .

I got up and held her from her waist and said .

This was the best Diwali of my life but you can make it even better ! I said

How ? She asked curiously

Umm how do I say it i -- before i could complete my sentence she held me by my neck and smashed her lips onto mine .

You just made this his best Diwali for all lives ..

The necklace ~

Okay guys i know bohot din baad kiya hai so sorry

Okay guys i know bohot din baad kiya hai so sorry ..

But here it is hope you like it ..

Please VOTE AND COMMENT

Comment kar Diya Karo warna mai tab tak update hi nahi karungi
Okk byee ❤️