Chapter 1

Hello readers, this is my first story for Wattpad, this website was suggested to me by a friend of mine and also a writer of this website too. I also have other stories on Fanfiction.net if you want to read other things by me. So yeah, enjoy my Mr. Peabody and Sherman Fanfiction. 

Several years after the incident with the WABAC and everything in the past coming back to the present, Sherman was standing in front of the elevator of the Peabody Penthouse, staring at the floor.

"Sherman, are you all right?" Mr. Peabody asked, looking at the spot where Sherman was staring.

"Sherman, what all is the matter?" Mr. Peabody waved his hand in front of his son's face. Sherman didn't move, he was thinking back to when he met himself and another Peabody from the past.

"Mr. Peabody, what happened to ourselves?" Sherman asked, still looking at the floor. Mr. Peabody was confused; he did not know what Sherman was talking about, the paradox duplicates slipped his mind completely.

"I don't know..." Mr. Peabody stopped speaking, for he found his son crying.

"The paradox us, have you forgotten already?" Sherman faced Mr. Peabody angrily. "Where have they've gone?"

The memory started to sink in Mr. Peabody's mind.

"I don't see why you're so upset, they were just..." Sherman wouldn't let him finish. "You don't understand!" He yelled and stormed off to his room. Slamming the door behind him, he sat on his bed with his head in his hands.

"Why am I so upset?" He asked himself.

Sherman took out his phone, scrolled through his contacts, and found Penny.

Penny was in her living room when Sherman called.

"Hey, Sherman." She said, surprised that he called her,

"Penny, is it possible that you could come over to my house?" Sherman asked, and then added, "It's important."

About 20 minutes later, the elevator dinged and Penny walked into the penthouse to find Sherman waiting for her.

"Hey, Penny." He greeted her, nervously scratching the back of his head. It was what he always did when he talked to Penny.

"Sherman, what's so important that I had to come over here?" She asked, raising an eyebrow.

'Maybe he just wants to see me.' She thought.

"Yeah, about that, you remember when we went back in time and there was two of me and two of Mr. Peabody?"