T H I R T Y - F I V E

Start from the beginning

I continued to settle down, still feeling a lump in my throat and a wrenching feeling in my stomach. I wanted to scream, cry, break everything in my way.

The one real parent figure I had...gone.

We made our way back to the castle seeing no one.

"Where is everybody? Hermione asked.

We looked around for some time before walking into the castle, into the great hall.

We found everyone, some healing each other, others sitting with a blank stare.

Draco held onto me as we walked deeper into the great hall.

I felt him let go once he saw Ron react.

"What is it? Ron?" He said.

"Weasley answer me!" he said worried.

Ron began to speed up causing Draco to follow along.

I followed behind before I saw it, I covered my mouth as I gasped in horror.

Fred's body.

The Weasley's all holding onto one another as they cried.

George holding onto his brothers body and hearing his cries pour out. I saw as Draco kneeled next to George putting his hand on his shoulder.

George looking at Draco and hugging him tightly. Draco beginning to cry over one of his best friends being gone.

They stood up and hugged Ron. I stood next to Harry as we looked over next to them.

Professor Lupin and Tonks.

"Draco- Draco- it's Tonks" I said.

He turned to look at Tonks body before looking back at me and breaking down once again, getting comforted by Mrs. Weasley.

I looked at Harry and he looked at me, we shared a look for a few seconds before we both knew.

We knew what he had to go finish.

We began walking toward Severus' office to find the pensieve.

Once inside the pensieve showed itself to us, Harry lifted it as it floated toward the desk in the middle of the room.

Harry poured in Severus' tears before looking at me.

"Follow me" he said.

We grabbed onto the pensieve and put our head into it.

Hearing voices and seeing a whirl of blue and black before an image appeared before us.

Two girls stood before us. One sticking out her hand and a flower blooming.

"Freak! Come here, I'm gonna tell mummy! You're a freak! You're a freak Lily!" One of the girls said.

"Lily? Harry your mum" I said.

A young boy appeared coming out of a tree causing the other girl to run away. He lift up a piece of grass and floated it towards Lily.

Another image came up of them two.

"She's jealous, cause she's ordinary and you're special" the boy said.

"That's mean Severus" Lily said.

"Severus-,"  I said.

"Harry- that's-," I mumbled out.

The pair continued to lay on the grass as the memories began to show us the lake in front of them.

The image disappeared and another showed.

"Gryffindor!" The sorting hat said as it was placed onto Lily's head.