03 : The Last Seven Years (I)

Beginne am Anfang

Y/N sighed, and began to speak about the past 7 years...

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

1999

A young Y/N and Satoru were sitting outside, "Look, Satoru, I found this flower!" Y/N said, running up to him, with a blue and white flower. She handed it to him, "Isn't it a pretty flower?" She spoke, excited to hear what he'd say. He nodded, smiling, "Yeah, it is." He then saw Y/N's uncle and aunt approaching her from behind, "Oh there's your uncle and aunt.." He said, pointing at them. Y/N turned to look at them, "Huh, why are they here?" She spoke quietly, looking at them. 

Both of them had stoic, firm looks on their faces. "Y/N, we need to go." Her uncle said, Y/N was confused, "Huh? Why? I'm playing with Sa-" He cut her off, "Say goodbye to him, and let's go. The higher-ups (of the Fujiwara clan) are calling you." Y/N got even more confused, what would they wanna do with a 9-year-old girl? She looked back at Satoru, who also looked confused.

Her aunt came closer, a fake smile spreading across her face, as she bent down to look at Satoru and Y/N, "Gojo, you're a strong boy. But, that doesn't mean you're allowed to hold her back. She spends so much time with you, unable to focus on her strength." That fake smile was now gone, as she continued to speak, "She doesn't need you in her life anymore." Her aunt then turned to Y/N and grabbed her hand firmly, tugging at her, "Come, Y/N. I don't have all day." Y/N looked back at Satoru, her eyebrows furrowed from worry. "What... I don't need him in my life...anymore?" Was all that occupied her mind, she didn't know what to say, she yelled out, "Satoru! I... We'll meet again, don't worry!" Was all she could come up with, her mind was so occupied, so worried. What would drive them so far as to cut them off completely?

Satoru could only look at her with concerned and shocked eyes, he couldn't believe it. Just like that, his one and only friend was gone, as he held the blue and white flower she had given to him. As if it was a parting gift. A blue and white chrysanthemum.

Y/N and her relatives finally arrived at a room in the Fujiwara Estate, where the higher-ups were residing. One of the higher-ups spoke, a smile on her face, as she picked up a jade plate, with three different translucent carved gemstones on it, one having a white snowflake pattern inside, one looking like light blue ice, and one which had a dark blue, almost black orb in the middle. They were all glowing.

"Y/N, you're a smart girl, right?" The woman spoke, smiling, as she looked at her. "You know how we are one of the four great clans of Jujutsu, yes?" Y/N nodded, confused.

"Well, do you know the legendary sorcerer... Zocho?" Y/N hesitantly nodded, looking up at the woman. She squatted down, still holding the plate. Now on the eye level of Y/N, she spoke again. "Zocho was an extremely strong sorcerer from our clan, the first or second strongest sorcerer of his time. He was a sorcerer over 350 years ago!" The excitement in her voice was building up, "He possessed three whole techniques, two of which you very well know, as they run in our family. Ice technique, Snow technique. The people in our clan have one or the other...For example, your mother has snow, your uncle has ice.." She took out every gem but the dark blue one, holding them above Y/N's hands.

"We use these gems to find out the techniques inherited by our clan members when they're around your age...One of the other glows to indicate what they have..but you..." She placed the snow and ice gemstone in Y/N's hands, and both of the gems started glowing even brighter, a light trail of snow coming out of the snow gemstone, while ice started branching out of the ice gemstone. "You have both! You have the agility and speed of snow, and the destruction and range of ice!"

Everyone in the room's eyes widened, some smiling, others shocked. "And your greatest technique of all...one that we haven't seen for centuries...Amplification!" A wide smile present on her face as her eyes were wide, "This technique...since it's been so long since we've seen the technique, many of the people who teach techniques aren't very well educated on it, but we have plenty of resources for you to enhance your knowledge... You might not be the strongest, like Satoru, but I assure you, he is the only one stronger than you, Y/N. Your power will be witnessed by this world. All other beings are simply insects you can crush at your will." The woman was filled to the brim with excitement, she was excited to be related to someone with such great techniques.

She took out the dark blue one, lightly tapped it on Y/N's hand, and immediately after it touched her hand, the colour turned to a red, as it shone brighter. The room filled with gasps and smiles, and the woman smiled widely, then yelled, looking around the room. "We will be hosting a ceremony to congratulate and honour Y/N, our clan's prodigy! Our clan's full strength has come back...after 350 years!"

The room erupted in voices, as everyone went off in different directions to get everything prepared. Some people went to get clothes for this ceremony, others went to prepare food, get venues, etc.

Y/N stood there, in the midst of all the chaos, shocked. 

Who wouldn't be?

This ceremony would be held to announce Y/N's techniques...and something more...which would later become a large reason why she had hated the past 7 years...

✦•······················•✦•······················•✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

LONG AHH CHAPTER