Needlem0use

Alex's POV

Knock, knock, knock.

I heard something at my door, it was 2:56 in the fuckin' morning! Whatever, I opened the door and...nobody was there. It was kind of eerie, I quickly took the box I saw before any female 300 ILB Pit bull named Cupcake could rip my hand off and have it for her lunch. I took out a plastic fork and took the end of it and started to cut it open, seeing as I thought using a knife was useless and could have a higher risk of cutting myself on accident. A tape named "NEEDLEM0USE- DO NOT WATCH -Luther", Luther? Who the hell is Luther? Well, I could barely see the name "Luther" sense the tape looked worn out and the handwriting looked like it was from a 5 year old. The name looked like "Lauther". "Huh, I have a VHS tape player somewhere..." I said, looking around my room and remembered that it was in my basement. I went down to my basement and took the old, crusty ass-- I-I mean...

I took the old VHS tape player and popped in the VHS tape. Not bothering to read the note left in the box. It started out as normal Sonic the Hedgehog gameplay. "Yo, sick! Imma go get my Sonic plush to fit with this!" I said as I was about to get up, I saw eyes stare back at me. I looked back and it was playing as normal. "Better hurry." I said and quickly got my Sonic plush. When I got back there he was, Sonic himself staring back at me, with his usual grin. I got so excited! His eyes followed me as I sat down. "You." Sonic said staring at me. "You have a family." He finished "Good for you." He said as he turned slightly purple with pink-ish shoes. "I miss my family." I felt sorry. "Damn, whoever made this really knows how to make me feel bad.." I said. Sonic glared at me. "I miss them so m u c h." He started again, frowning and turning slightly taller. Damn I felt shivers run down my spine. "Dad, Mom" "Lily." His appearance changed slightly again. "Know one knows what happened last night." He looked down a bit. His gaze soon meeting mine, I jumped a bit. "Except you." He said, he disappeared with nothing but his eyes being visible in the black abyss. "I hate you." He said coldly. "Yeah...heard that before..." I said. "I sure hope so." He seemed to respond to me. "What?" I said. "Don't play dumb, Luther." His eyes seeming to grow with hate. "You took everything from me." "But don't you worry, Luther." His eyes seemed to be now realistic "Oh great now this tape thinks I'm Luther! IM NOT LUTHER!" I said. His eyes seemed to widen "W h a t ?" He asked. "Where's Luther? Have you tooken him?!" The eyes grew with hate again. "Okay weird, the tape can hear me? Whatever! I don't know who Luther is, and thats that!" I said grabbing to unplug the VHS tape "DON'T YOU FUCKING DA--" And with that I unplugged it. I sighed and decided to go back to sleep, I gripped my Sonic plush. And went back to my bed, I decided to cuddle the plush cuz I was obviously shook up from the experience.

Maybe tomorrow will be..better...there was more tapes in the box.

HELP I JUST REALIZED HOW MUCH I TYPED IN "HIS EYES SEEMED TO" IN THIS CHAPTER DABUABDHASBJBDA IM SO SORRY