"𝐃𝐚𝐝𝐝𝐲, 𝐌𝐢𝐥𝐞𝐲 𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐌𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐎𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫!"

Zacznij od początku

"Perhaps you're over reacting."

"I'm a failure!"

"Definitely over reacting," he hummed to himself, "Baby," he drew her attention, "having an off period does not make you failure, give yourself a few days off, do something else."

"Like what?" Ophelia took her waffles from the toaster and laid them on a plate before dumping three scoops of ice cream on top of them. "Read? I read all the time? Play instruments? I do that and I'll just come up with melody with no lyrics and it will drive me insane." She threw open the fridge and found a bottle of chocolate sauce to drizzle on top.

"Have you thought of sports?"

Ophelia laughed, "Sports? Me?"

Her father raised his brows, "You're good at physical activities."

"Yeah, like cattle herding and horse wrangling ," she scoffed.

"If you put yourself out there, you might find something that suits ya."

Ophelia shook her head, "Doubt it, but I thank you for the suggestion."

"As long as you take it under consideration my work here is done, pass me the sauce," he caught the bottle as she tossed it him sitting at the kitchen island. The duo quietly relished in their midnight sugar crave.

~~~~~

Opal kept a sharp eye on Collin that night like she had been doing for the past two weeks as her sister preformed, "...I'm a lucky girl whose dreams came true , but underneath it all, I'm just like you."

Literally.

Opal, that might sported a white Afro and a pair of green butterfly shaped lenses. Her dress was a waterfall sleeve, half turtle neck, skirt length dress in emerald green with a pair of black kitten heels to finish off the look. It was giving seventies vibes and she adored it.

She stood backstage where she always did, looking over the performance with a critical eye, only her routine had changed slightly with their new addition. Lily, who was sporting a purple wig and bow.

"Why do you keep looking at the guitarist like that?" Lily asked, straightening her skirt. "Do you have a little crush?"

Opal sent her a look of disgust that Lily couldn't quite see, "If you mean I'd like to crush him underneath my heel? Then yes."

"Okay not a crush, I forgot Miley told me you don't have those yet."

"I'm never going to have them."

"You keep telling yourself that, baby," Lily patted her head.

As the set came to an end, Collin rushed back stage holding out his guitar. "How many time are we gonna do this?" He complained as he had Opal checked the tuning on his guitar.

"Until I can trust you not to screw up."

"How hot are we to that threshold?"

"Frostbite."

"Got it," he muttered rushing back onstage just in time for the next set. 

She turned to Lily who was looking a her in fear, "You're terrifying, you know that right?"

"I'm adorable!"

"Yeah, adorably terrifying."

~~~~

"Clear the way people! Superstars comin' through!"

Opal sighed as she clambered into the car along side her sister, dad and Lily, taking a seat on one side while the rest clambered into the other seat.