"That bitch get on my fucking nerves I should of never fucked with her." I said to myself. But I knew I had to go over there because if she real life burnt my shit we was going to have a problem.
—————————————————————————
At Alabama's House

"Bitch get on my fucking nerves." I said to myself as I got out the car walking to her front door. "Hey DD it's been a long time since I seen you." Alabama's dad said to me as he opened the door letting me in.

"Yeah it's been a while Mr Travis." I said to him. "Well you have to come around more often." he said to me. "I don't know about all that." I said to him. "It's fine I'll let you think about it but Alabama is in her room so you can go upstairs." he said to me.

So then I walked off going to her room and then I knocked on the door. "COME IN!" she yelled. "Yo give me my shit so I can leave." I said to her as I walked in the room. "Y'all my man here." she said as she picked up her phone and I realized she was on live.

"Yo what the fuck get me off your fucking live." I said to her. "The fans want to see us together they haven't seen us together in a while." she said to me. And I knew exactly what her ass what trying to do.

"Stop being weird you know we don't go together so give me the damn phone." I said to her as I tried to grab the phone out of her hand but the bitch was not budging. "I'll give you the phone if you give me a kiss." she said to me. "Bitch what I ain't giving you shit." I said to her.

"Well then I'm not getting off live." she said to me as she started reading some comments. "Nah y'all he just playin he know we go together." she said them. "Bro you really pissing me off telling lies and shit so just give me my shit so I can leave." I said to her.

"I don't got nothing of yours I just said that so you can come over." she said to me. "You deadass get on my damn nerves." I said to her. "You know you still love me." she said to me. "Man I'm leaving before I real life say some shit to hurt your feelings." I said to her.

And before I could walk away and grabbed me and kissed me. "YO WHAT THE FUCK!" I yelled at her. "You act like we ain't never kiss before." she said to me. "We don't go together." I said to her and then something told me to look at her phone.

And when I did I saw that Ddot was on the live. "You've got to be kidding me." I said to myself. "The fans want to know when we gonna start hanging out more." she said me. "Man fuck your fans and your delusional ass." I said to her as I quickly walked out of room before she pulled some more shit.

"You leaving already?" Mr Travis asked me. "Yeah I got stuff to do." I said to him. "Okay well  be safe and come around more." he said to me. So then I walked out the house and the moment I got in the car I FaceTimed Ddot.

"Taking forever to answer." I said to myself. "Hello?" he said when he finally answered the phone. "I know you was on the live and I promise you I wasn't there on no funny shit." I said to him. "Okay." he said to me. "Ddot tell me you believe me I promise you I don't want ha I only want you." I said to him.

"I believe you and I'll I'm gonna say is don't be surprised on what I post later." he said to me. "What you talking about?" I asked him. "You'll see." he said to me and then it got quiet. "Look Ddot about earlier." I said to him.

"It's fine I'm over it and plus when I saw her live I kinda put two and two together so don't worry I'm not mad anymore." he said to me. "You sure?" I asked him. "Yeah I'm sure." he said to me. "Okay but what you about to get into?" I asked him.

"Nothing why?" he asked me. "I'm just seeing because I lowkey want to move our date to tonight." I said to him. "I don't know DD I mean my period literally just came on today and I would like to be able to be around you without wondering if there's blood on my pants or about me having major cramps." he said to me.