"Alright I'm about to get off live so I'll be on later or some shit." I said to the live and then I ended it. "What type of attention you want ma?" I asked ddot as I stood in front of him. "It doesn't matter what type it's just the fact I want your attention."he said to me.

"You get clingy when you on your period don't you?" I asked him. "Yeah just a little." he said to me and I saw he started turning red. "You don't got to be embarrassed ma it's fine I don't mind giving you all the attention you want." I said to him.

"Yeah you definitely need to go ahead and be my nigga I can't let no other bitch get you." he said to me. "I'm already your nigga." I said to him. "Not until you officially ask me to be yours." he said to me. "Then I guess I got to do something special for you." I said to him.

"Yep." he said to me. And I was about to say something but my phone kept going off. "Who keep blowing you up?" he asked me. "It's nobody." I lied to him because I knew exactly who it was. "How you know it's nobody if you ain't even look at the phone?" he asked me.

"Ma chill you overthinking." I said to him. "I don't think I'm overthinking what I think is that you hiding something." he said to me. "Darrian I promise you it's nothing." I said to him. "If it's nothing then let me see your phone." he said to me.

"What nah see you buggin now." I said to him. "That's how I know yo ass hiding something." he said to me. "I'm not hiding shit it's just yo ass has trust issues and act like you can't trust a nigga." I said to him. "Take me home." he said to me as he got his stuff.

"Wait ma I ain't mean it like that." I said to him. "I don't care how you meant it either way you still said it so take me home."he said to me and then walked out of the room. "Fuck." I said to myself so then I grabbed my keys so I can take him home.

We had just made it to Ddot's house and he still hasn't said a word to me. "Ma I'm sorry okay I didn't mean to say that." I said to him. "I don't care DD you said it anyway." he said to me.

"I know and I shouldn't have so come on please forgive me I don't want you to stay mad at me." I said to him. "I don't give a fuck about your sorry." he said to me. "You for real mad at me when what I said probably wasn't even true." I said to him.

"That's the thing DD it was true because you don't know the shit I had to go through with my past relationships so yes I'm mad." he said to me. "I'm sorry okay I didn't know that what I said was true but you can't hold that over me." I said to him.

And for the first time I seen tears in his eyes knowing it was because of me. "Ma don't cry." I said to him. "I got to go." he said to me as he got out the car. So then I got out the car too. "Nah I'm not about to leave knowing I just made you cry." I said to him as I grabbed his hand.

"Leave me alone DD." he said to me. "No not until we fix this." I said to him. "There's nothing to fix."he said to me as let go of my hand and started walking away. But then he turned around.

"I know I might be upset with you but still be safe." he said to me as he gave me a kiss on the cheek and then walked away. So then I got in the car and the moment I did Alabama started calling me.

"Man the fuck do you want?" I asked her. "I want you to give me another chance and to come over." she said to me. "We broke up for a damn reason and I'm not coming over so get that idea out of your mind." I said to her. "Well you have to come over anyways." she said to me.

"The fuck I got to come over for." I said to her. "I still got some of your shit at my house." she said to me. "Burn it I don't care I can get more shit anyways." I said to her. "Just come and get your shit before I really burn it." she said to me and then she hung up.