❌ Bullies ❌

TW :abuse, suicidalthoughts

Chapter 1 : Bullies

Suki , hide here. I promise you'll stay safe; just stay hidden until he's gone and don't make a sound," Sukis mother whispered urgently, her eyes filled with fear. Suki felt a rush of confusion and fear as her mother instructed her to hide in a tiny cabinet. "Mommy... where's daddy?" Suki asked, her voice tinged with worry.

"He's gone somewhere far, sweetheart," her mother replied in a sad tone, her eyes conveying a deep sorrow. Suki nodded, still uncertain but trusting her mother's instructions.

As Suki mother stood up to leave, a sudden gunshot rang out, and she collapsed to the ground, clutching her stomach. Suki eyes widened in horror as she watched her mother, unable to comprehend the unfolding tragedy. "Mommy...?" Suki whispered, her voice trembling. "Mommy, what's wrong?" she asked, her heart racing.

Despite the chaos, the killer seemed unaware of Suki presence. With a final, pained glance at her daughter, Suki mother spoke her last words. "Don't come out, sweetie... and I love you." Another shot rang out, and Suki mother lay still, lifeless.

"Mommy... MOMMY, PLEASE WAKE UP!" Y/N cried out in anguish, her voice echoing in the silent room as she saw blood pooling around her mother's body.

Y/N's eyes snapped open, her body drenched in cold sweat. She panted heavily, trying to calm herself after the nightmare. "Ugh, they're fighting again over my soon-to-be money," Y/N sighed, glancing out the window at the stars, seeking solace in their tranquil glow.

---

A few hours later, at 3:00 am...

Y/N's POV:

I was jolted awake by the sound of shattering glass coming from the living room. 'Oh no,' I thought, bracing myself for what was to come. The door slammed shut—a familiar occurrence, likely my aunt again. Then, without warning, my aunt's boyfriend burst into my room. 'Oh, shit,' I cursed silently, feigning sleep, hoping he would leave.

"Wake up, you little bitch," he barked, his words sharp and venomous. Fear gripped me as I realized his intentions.

Everything happened in a blur—I was forcefully dragged out of bed, my aunt's boyfriend's breath reeking of alcohol. 'Probably here to vent his anger again,' I muttered under my breath.

"You reek of alcohol, Jack," I muttered, my voice barely audible. "SHUT UP, YOU CUNT," he roared, his anger escalating. He threw me to the ground, and pain shot through me as I landed on broken glass.

"Get up. I don't have all day," he growled, his voice rough and menacing. The familiar routine of abuse began—I endured a barrage of slaps, punches, and kicks until he was satisfied.

"I'm tired. You can leave now," he declared, his tone calmer but still laced with hostility. I retreated to my room, silently crying, my body aching from the assault.

'Why... Why didn't I die with them? If I did, I wouldn't be stuck in this hellhole,' I thought bitterly, tears streaming down my face.

---

In the morning...

Y/N woke up at 8:00 am, her body sore and bruised from the night's ordeal. She got ready for school, skipping breakfast and hurriedly making her way downstairs, hoping to avoid her aunt and her abusive boyfriend.

At school, Y/N tried to blend in, but the bruises on her skin drew unwanted attention. A group of older girls approached her, their laughter cutting through the air.

Y/N's POV:

'Oh, shit, not this again,' I cursed silently as the girls started mocking me. "Hey Y/N, nice dress you got there, right guys?" the leader taunted, her friends joining in with giggles.

I mumbled a feeble defense, trying to ignore their hurtful remarks. "Ha, what a joke. Just look at yourself," the leader sneered.

"Well, I would say the same about you," I retorted, my voice trembling but defiant. My words struck a nerve, and the leader's anger flared.

"Just you wait, Y/N. It's not over yet," she threatened before storming off.

I felt a mix of fear and pride, standing up for myself despite the consequences. 'Oh yeah... what are you gonna do about it?' I called out, my voice shaky but defiant.

My triumph was short-lived—during lunch, the girls dragged me to the bathroom, away from prying eyes.

TO BE CONTINUED...