She replied..'Missing you so much ASR...I wish you were here..It would have been so much fun'

After a long time he replied..'We need to talk Lavanya .. we really need to talk..'

Neither she is a kid nor it's her first relationship, she is clearly understanding what Arnav is trying to do but she will not let it happen.. She will make him understand, yes she will do this..She can't let him go this easily.. After a long time she found someone who made her heart beat and her stubborn heart is not allowing her to let him go this easily.. she knows trying is hard but if it can give her the man of her dreams it's all worth it..
:
:

'Hi Khushi dear...'

Khushi was not surprised at all seeing the person seating next to her, she knew he didn't go to Disney but still she acted surprised!!!..why?? Only she would know..'Arnav what are you doing here??'

'I think I am the one, who should ask you this?? What are you doing here..' Arnav asked with a confused expression as he thought Khushi will be going with the others..

'I didn't go to Orlando, I suddenly got a call for a job interview..though it was via video call I thought it's better to do it from home..' she said in a low voice..

'Ohh ok.. I didn't know you are at home, otherwise I would have come early..' Arnav asked trying to hide the nervousness and excitement he was feeling.. he is alone with Khushi in such a big empty house.. His throat were getting dry thinking about this..

'Why???' Khushi asked casually..

Arnav gulped a little..'I mean you are all alone at home..so I could have given you company..'

'Hmm..' she stated staring at the pool water..

Arnav looked at her how come she is so quiet,this girl used to talk non stop..After few moments of silence Arnav stands up,' I am making a drink for myself..do you want anything??'

'No.. I am good' she said shaking her head negatively..

'Oh, I forgot!! you don't drink..'He said with a tease..

'I try not to but once in a while I do..' she replied with a smile and embraced look..

'What about today?? A little bit will not harm.. what's say??' He said raising his eyebrows..

'I guess.. ok..' she replied shrugging her shoulders.

Come with me he gave his hand for her to hold which she held after looking at him for few seconds..he bought her near the bar area and made a drink for them..Taking the first sip she made a face..'Eeehh..Too strong..'

He took a sip and said ..' Come on Khushi, it's a mild drink..I thought you will gulped it like water but ups!! It's too strong for you..'

Khushi glared at him and said,' Are you challenging me Mr. Raizada??'

Before he could say anything she gulped half of the drink and made an irritated face.. Arnav took the glass from her hand and said,'Take it easy lioness I was kidding, it is little strong but I like it this way..'

Khushi didn't say anything and Arnav laughed..'Do you remember how you wanted to celebrate my rejection from Harvard with alcohol..' Khushi looked at his smiling face and asked,'You remember??..'

'Of course I do.. You know I thought you will be an alcoholic growing up but how come you turned out a fitness freak who doesn't even drink..'

Khushi's face became pale and she drank another sip..
Arnav looked at Khushi and ask with a sad expression,' You also remember everything right or you don't..'