Mission in Hosu

Hello people.

Yes yes. Let's get straight to it.

*Saturday afternoon* Normal POV

Reiko is walking in Kiyashi Shopping Ward looking around for a certain white haired crush.

She wears a brown crop top jacket, with a purple shirt, blue jeans and black vans.

She spots him sitting on a bench holding his phone is hand, wearing a blue zip-up-hoodie, underneath a green shirt, black cargo pants and black sneakers.

A small drop of blood flows from her nose at the sight of him.

She walks towards him.

"Hey. Y/N-kun." She says.

"Oh hey. Reiko. Ready to go?" Y/N greets.

"Yes." She says.

"So where do you want to go first?" The white haired asks his friend.

"The bookstore. My favorite horror author is giving autographs." Reiko whispers.

"Ok why not." Y/N says as they walk to the bookstore.

The walk in the bookstore, Reiko holding a purple and brown book in her hands.

They see a dark green haired woman purple eyes wearing a dark purple hoodie, sitting on a table signing books.

The two go behind the line waiting.

"So who's this?" Y/N asks Reiko.

"This is Ryuumagi Takagi, the author to the book "Blood Ghost Paradise." Such a creative woman." She says fangirling internally.

"Oh. Well I guess that book must be a really good read, if you like it and the author so much." The white haired says.

"Hello there." Takagi greets them.

"General Kenobi." Y/N quickly answers.

Reiko and Takagi look at him weirded out.

"Sorry." He apologizes.

"Hello Ryuumagi-san I'm a great fan of your work." The silver haired girl says holding out the book to the author.

"I'm glad to have fans even though I'm not so good of an author." The green haired woman says signing her book. She then looks at the male. "Are you a fan too?" She asks him.

"Oh no. I'm just accompanying Reiko. But now she's got me interested in reading this. So might as well give this book a try." Y/N replies.

"Oh. Then I hope you will enjoy my work as much as your girlfriend does." Takagi replies with a smile.

"Girlfriend?" Both teens ask, the female visibly more flustered than the male.

"Oh you're not a couple? You look so good together, that I thought you were a couple. My bad." The green haired woman says.

"It's alright. Hmm what's that notepad for?" Y/N wonders looking a notepad.

"Oh this? This is for collecting ideas for a new book. Fans can write ideas for a script and my favorite will written in my new book. And not only that. I will write that book with the person who presented the best idea to me." Takagi explains.

"Interesting concept. Getting inspired by fans and working with them for a new book. Reiko you want to be an author as second career choice. Why don't you use this a starting point." Y/N realizes.

"You're right! Where do I submit my ideas?" Reiko asks.

"Just write your idea, your name, current occupation and your email address on the notepad and put it in the box over there." The author explains pointing to a box on another table.