𝔵𝔦𝔳. 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔭𝔩𝔞𝔠𝔢𝔷 𝔶𝔬𝔲 𝔥𝔞𝔳𝔢 𝔠𝔬𝔪𝔢 𝔱𝔬 𝔣𝔢𝔞𝔯 𝔱𝔥𝔢 𝔪𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔭𝔞𝔯𝔱 𝔱𝔴𝔬

the places you have come to
fear the most part two

      NOAH MILLER—FARMER BOY— SON TO JOHN AND RACHEL, OLDER BROTHER TO RYAN, Raven Kings former boyfriend

      NOAH MILLER—FARMER BOY— SON TO JOHN AND RACHEL, OLDER BROTHER TO RYAN, Raven Kings former boyfriend. Noah was still trying to figure out where everything went wrong, and how to deal with the aftermath. How to deal with his emotions, and how to deal with the fact that Raven looked so calm and collective, at time he could tell she was nervous, or overthinking but most of the time, she seemed to hold it together. That's she's better off than he is.

Noah felt his entire world shift after the breakup, she completely iced him out, and successfully cut him out of her world. The Monday after their breakup had been the hardest. The two sat together in some classes.

When Noah arrived to homeroom, he saw Brooke in his usual seat, he stared at Raven briefly before and he made his way to sit next to Ian, who signaled at him.

For his third period, Noah sat in usually spot, their usual spot, Raven looked around the room, looking for an empty spot, but there was none, she had no other option but to sit with Noah, until Alycia moved to her seat, and Kayla sat alone. "You're okay?" Alycia asks Noah who nods.

For lunch he stayed with his friends, ate lunch with them, and read a book, listening to his music. Tried to be as normal as possible, go through his day as if he hadn't cried his eyes out for the past few nights. Thankfully he had many chores to do around the farm, and that seemed to keep his mind occupied for a bit.

After his class Noah was grabbing his notebook for the next class, and he watched her from his locker, that locker was a bit away from hers. Her shutting the locker hurriedly as she shoved something inside.  and He saw a photo of them, a Polaroid that Peyton took of them, in Raven's living room for movie night. He stares at it, seeing how happy they look, he didn't have the heart to take it down. Not yet anyways. He wasn't ready to let her go.

He still isn't ready to let her go. After two years of dating, and so many great times. The warmth she made him feel when the two were together.

        IN THE LOCKER ROOM NOAH IS GETTING READY FOR THE GAME, NATHAN WALKS in, smashing fists with dumbass Tim. He reaches his locker and glares at Lucas and Benny.

Whitey walks in, "Scotts!"

Nathan looks up. Whitey holds up a hand in a 'stop' gesture to Nathan the crooks his finger toward Lucas and Benny. The two follow Whitey into his office.

Tim says, "I can't believe the bastard spawns' on our team."

"For now..." Nathan says and Noah can't help roll his eyes at his comment.