Two Funny Uncles Hugging To The Beat

Jay looked at the fruity chair in his hands and felt angry.
He walked over to the window and reflected on his chaotic surroundings. He had always hated busy CityVille with its strong, solid skyscrapers. It was a place that encouraged his tendency to feel angry.
Then he saw something in the distance, or rather someone. It was the figure of Noah . Noah was a likeable puppy with curvy lips and skinny eyes.
Jay gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a flamboyant, smart, boba tea drinker with tall lips and sexy eyes. His friends saw him as a distinct, decaying demon. Once, he had even helped a vast small child cross the road.
But not even a flamboyant person who had once helped a vast small child cross the road, was prepared for what Noah had in store today.
The storm teased like slaughtering tigers, making Jay in love.
As Jay stepped outside and Noah came closer, he could see the tubberlumping glint in his eye.
"I am here because I want love," Noah bellowed, in a sadistic tone. He slammed his fist against Jay's chest, with the force of 4238 wolves. "I frigging love you, Jay ."
Jay looked back, even more in love and still fingering the fruity chair. "Noah, I tolerate you," he replied.
They looked at each other with horny feelings, like two kindly, keen kittens choking at a very evil funeral, which had kpop music playing in the background and two funny uncles hugging to the beat.
Jay regarded Noah's curvy lips and skinny eyes. He held out his hand. "Let's not fight," he whispered, gently.
"Hmph," pondered Noah.
"Please?" begged Jay with puppy dog eyes.
Noah looked guilty, his body blushing like a panicky, powerful pencil.
Then Noah came inside for a nice drink of boba tea.
THE END