Chapter IX. Tail: III. Clap Your Hands If You Believe...

Start from the beginning

They kiss. It is tentative at first, and then passion consumes them until Jon pulls away. He looks at her, deeply conflicted.

Daenerys shakes her head ever so slightly "All right, then" she takes a step back "Let it be fear. Aelor named King in Hightower"

》》》》 《《《《

Lyanna POV

In Castelry Rock, I lean on my hand sitting at the war chamber, Genna walks in "Lyanna" I turn my attention to her "Jaime did not back yet"

I shake my head "No, he must arrive by night"

Genna nods "You see, it is a great move against Cersei. look around you Cersei on the throne. This war is over the Targaryen eat each other" I sigh looking away "Aelor is crowned as King and Daenerys calls herself a queen, both of them will end each other"

I say "Aunt Genna, We lost this war, the day King Robert died, he maybe was drunk and useless but no one and especially the Lannister could not take a step while he on the Throne"

Genna gives me a look and I put my hand on my head feeling tired. The door open hardly and I stand looking at Genna, it was Lannister men. 

I shout "How dare you get in like that?"

Aurane Waters, Monterys and Larissa's uncle walk in with Lannister and his men. Genna and I share a look.

Aurane looks at Genna "Lady Genna, Pleasure see you, last time, we were at King Joffrey's wedding" smiles at me "Lyanna Snow" to her "Get her"

I snap at them "What?" 

Genna stands in front of me "Wait, What is going on?"

Aurane says "The queen wants to traitor of the realm" I stare at Genna "Lyanna Snow is one. The tyrant Daenerys Targaryen announced that Lyanna Snow is the serial Killer S.G."

I swallow my saliva thinking about how Jon let her announce that who is S.G. I look at Aurane "Cersei wants me"

Genna looks at me and then in anger "Take her"

I stare at her "Aunt Genna"

Genna says "And tell Cersei, she is the one who killed Tywin" 

The soldier holds my arms and I scream "Aunt Genna, What are you doing? you liar, you betrayed Jaime"

Genna approaches me and whispers in my ear "Everything, I did for my revenge for my brother going well, you think who tell Cersei your place" she looks me in the eyes "tell Cersei there ime is coming too"

They drag me outside as I scream trying to free myself.

》》》》 《《《《

Narrator POV

In Castelry Rock streets, Reagan and Laela help Lucaes to get in the carriage with her handmaidens after saying goodbye, the carriage head moves and Laela cries and waves at them.

Reagan holds her hands "They will be safe with Bernia, Mother"

Laela sighs "I know, the safest place is the North now" She heads to her dragon "You will follow"

Reagan nods "I will head to Harrenhal and bring the men and follow you"

Laela hugs him "Take care, Reagan"

Reagan smiles "Like it will be the first time, I will ride Yaegar and come, do not worry"

Laela nod and ride her dragon "Soves beauty!!"

Reagan watches his mother then ride his dragon too "Soves Yaegar!!"

As they arrive above the Gods eye Lake in River lands, The storm is in full force, howling wind and heavy rain battering the pair as they are flying.