Entrance Exam

{Timeskip~}

The four teens mages returned late to the church. Asta and Kouki barged into the church, excited. Showing everyone their new grimoires. The next day, the four soon-to-be magic knights had a new goal: attend the magic knight's exam and become one.

For the next six months, the four trained with their new power. Asta trains his stamina and strength while using his sword, beating rocks while training swordsmanship. Yuno and King train their magical power and abilities by using them to perform various tasks. As for Kouki, he was training both his body and magical power.

...

...

...

...

...

Six months later, they finally got ready for their adventure towards the capital of the clover kingdom. Saying their goodbyes to their family, they venture off. Finally becoming a step closer to being a magic knight.

-x-

[Location: The Clover Kingdom, Capital]

Arriving at the capital, the four look around, amazed

"Woah, it's huge!" Asta exclaims, his eyes sparkling with excitement. He then turns to look at the capital, "So that's the royal capital."

Kouki: (Eyes Sparkling) Amazing! My Nation is going to even bigger!!

King sighs, "Come on, let's go. Our magic knight's exam is starting soon."

They entered the capital and went straight to the place where the exam would take place. On the way towards there, a lot of stands were selling various items. Raging from swords, magic items, and snacks. During this, Asta bought a grilled snake.

Reaching the coliseum, the three got in line, "You are number 165. Next!" Yuno came next.

"I'm Yuno, from Hage village." The man looks at him for a second.

"Yuno from Hage," the man writes down, "may I see your grimoire?" He showed his grimoire, shocking him and the other contestants, "A four-leaf clover..." He said in disbelief, "Y-You are number 167. Next!"

King: King, from Hage Village.

Asta was next, showing his dirty grimoire. The man at first did not believe it was an actual grimoire, but Asta insisted that it was. Even though he was skeptical, he ultimately let Asta go through.

"You are number 168. Next!" Kouki came up next.

"I'm Kouki, Hage Village." The man looks up to him before sighing.

"Three boys and one girl from the same village. Rare to see that." He writes it down.

Kouki: I'm a boy!