2

As I slowly started to come to myself, someone was trying to grab me by the arm and try to get me up. I was dizzy and extremely nauseous. I sat up and looked up at the people holding me. Hazal and Emir were looking at me with strange looks on their faces.
Ekim: What are you looking at?
Hazal: Are you okay?
I blinked a few times and opened my eyes again.
Ekim: Where is Melissa?
Hazal: She got angry and left.
I was satisfied with what I heard. I turned around and laught got another drink. Hazal took my hand and set the drinking glass aside.
Hazal: Ekim, don't drink please. You're not well, let me take you home.
Ekim: Home?.
I sniffed when my eyes started to fill with tears
Ekim: I have no home.
When I was nauseous again, I could not stand it and vomited. Emir grabbed my hair and pulled me back.
Emir: Hazal, give me water from there.
When I relaxed, I lifted my head and looked around. Everyone was looking at me with a disgusted expression on their face.
Ekim: What are you looking at!.
Emir: Okay, let's get out of here.
I pulled my arm away from him and started walking.
Hazal: Ekim, don't go.
Ekim: Leave me alone!
When I left the party, I was shivering with the cold air hitting my face. I took my phone out of my bag and looked at the time, it was one o'clock. As I started walking slowly, I started to go the other way with the thought that came to my mind. When I saw the sight again at noon, I went there with a smile.
Ekim: Hello guys!.

The man I didn't take the drugs because it was expensive today rolled his eyes at me when he saw me. He looked at the money for a while when I took the money out of my purse and handed it to him.
Ekim: I want the drugs.
X: Are you sure? Look, if you continue these for a long time, you will become addicted.
Ekim: Give me drugs.
I put the money in his hand and walked away with the drugs. When I got home I went to my room and lay on the bed. I looked at the drugs I held in my hand for a while and started to think. When I got a message on my phone, I opened it and looked at it.
Mom: I sent money to your card. I can't come this week, deal with them.
Of course you can't, your new husband won't let you come here every week. I didn't answer the message and put the phone aside. I opened the package in my hand and took out one of the drugs and placed it on my tongue. I leaned back and closed my eyes, trying to relax. It was my first time doing something like this and honestly I was a little scared. But I had no intention of stopping, if others were enjoying it, I might as well enjoy it. When my body started to go numb, I knew it was starting to take effect. But it was very slow. I opened the package and took out two more and put them in my mouth.

I closed my eyes with pleasure and smiled. I felt like I was flying. For the first time in a long time, I felt so relaxed and happy. When I heard a loud and annoying sound, I opened my eyes in exasperation and looked next to me. My phone kept ringing nonstop. No matter how hard I tried to read the caller's name, I couldn't. I was starting to get very blurry. I closed my eyes again, ignoring the phone. A few minutes later, I slowly fell asleep, unaware of what was going to happen to me.

Hazal's pov

I couldn't find her even if I went after her after Ekim had left the party shouting. When I came back inside, Emir came to me in a worried way.
Emir: Did you find her?
Hazal: No.
Emir: I'm scared, Hazal.
Hazal: Me too, but I think she went home. I will call and talk now.
Because of the sudden explosion, they turned off the music and everyone looked at each other in fear. When we heard another explosion, we started to run outside screaming. When Emir called the police, the others were getting in their cars and leaving. Some were still waiting outside with us.
Hazal: There is a gunman in Emir's house, how can that be?
Emir: Believe me, I don't know. There are only those of us.
I put my trembling hands on my face and tried to calm down. Oh my god I forgot Ekim. I should have called him right away. When I checked my pocket, I couldn't find my phone.
Hazal: Damn it! My phone is inside.
When the police arrived, we went to them and began to tell them what had happened. I took the phone of one of the girls and called Ekim. No matter how long I searched, I couldn't get an answer, so I gave the phone back to the girl. When the ambulance arrived, the police had come out.
Hazal: What's going on? Did you find out who did it?.
Police: A friend of yours died inside.
I was left, stunned by what I heard. Emir could not speak out of fear. After all, these things happened in his house. I frowned at the person I saw with the ID the police showed me.
Hazal: But... But how can that be?.
Police: Your friend? She got 2 bullets in the head.
Hazal: No, not my friend. Selin is one of the quietest and calmest people in the school. I wouldn't expect something like this from her,
Police: It's not suicide. Someone killed her.

He left without another word.  Emir went with them because he had to. After a while, I took my bag from inside and left there and started to go to Ekim's house. When I got to her house, I started knocking on her door nonstop. When I didn't hear anything, I called again. When I heard the sound of her phone from inside, I was happy that she was at home. When the door didn't open, I looked at the place where Ekim always kept as a spare key. When I looked inside the flower pot next to the door, I found the key, albeit by force. I opened it went inside and went upstairs to Ekim's room.
Hazal: Ekim!.
When I entered her room, I screamed in fear of what I saw..
Hazal: EKIM!.

Hi. Waiting for your votes and comments about the story. Love youuuu♡♡