Sarah Hyland: Love Forever!

Start from the beginning

Sarah walked into their bathroom, looking at herself in the mirror, she didn't know why but people always seem to choose the one time of the day they look a mess to check themselves out, she ignored it though and got on with her morning routine, that includes taking a pregnancy test, again, they've been trying for years so most mornings she takes a test, not every morning because that would be crazy but certainly at least 3 maybe 4 a month, she had no idea this time would be different though.

Sarah: Holy...

Sarah looked at the test, she expected it was to be the same as all the others but it's not, this time it's giving her the positive symbol, Sarah wasn't really sure what to actually do at that point, only just make sure it was what she is seeing, so after drinking a lot of water, she went back for a few more times, after a total of 3 test in all, she couldn't believe it.

Sarah: ... We did it, we finally did it.

She sighed happily leaning back against the bathroom cabinate, a few tears of pure joy running from her eyes down her cheeks, she's not sure what she was more happy about, the fact they finally have done this or the pressure that is now off her shoulders, even though neither of them was at fault for it taking so long, Sarah couldn't help but blame herself a little, now it's happened and she needs to tell Y/n, Sarah got the perfect idea as to how...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's towards the end of the day and Sarah's been working hard to get the dinner ready she's prepared, out of the two of them, Sarah is defiantly the cook, Y/n can somehow burn beans, it's fun though when they cook together, Y/n makes the mess while she makes the food, this time is different though, this time there's a little mood lighten, music set low, a few candles and that special bottle of wine they've saved for a special occasion.

Y/n: Honey, I'm home!

Sarah stood in the dining area in a nice dress while she heard him walking towards her, she's actually nervous about doing this, even though he knows he'll be happy, but she can't help having those butterfly's.

Y/n: I've always wanted to say that.

Y/n took his jacket off, hanging it on the wall hook, then stepping into the open planned kitchen and dinning room, he stopped in his tracks when he saw what she's done, it's not the first time she's had food cooked by the time he got home but this is defiantly the first time, with all the music, candles and near $20,000 bottle of wine sitting there.

Y/n: I've always wanted to say that...

Sarah chuckled to him, walking towards him, wrapping her arms around his waist, hugging into him, Y/n put his arm around her keeping her there as his eyes looked over the setting she's prepared for them...

 Y/n smiled though looking around, the music wasn't something he's heard before but most the violin stuff does to him, he's into music and all that because he's a musician but not classical, he's part of a pop band, mainly love songs about his wife

... Y/n smiled though looking around, the music wasn't something he's heard before but most the violin stuff does to him, he's into music and all that because he's a musician but not classical, he's part of a pop band, mainly love songs about his wife.