Side story - 3 (END)

"Mysta you will hurt her!!" She screamed at the idiot who was swinging the baby in the air

"Mysta you will hurt her!!" She screamed at the idiot who was swinging the baby in the air. "C'mon i won-" and she hit ground but luckily Luca caught her. He sighed in relief, "just in time." He gently caressed the baby who was about to cry. 

"You idiot lily is just 8 months old are you crazy?" She punched him on back. "What happened?! we heard some screams!" The others came rushing inside. "Mysta did something idiotic again." Vox rolled his eyes. "Seriously mysta..." 

"I was trying to entertain her" he rubbed the back of his neck, "i am sorry.." he turned gloomy. "It's okay, she didn't got hurt." 

Lily started to sob slowly. "Aww baby don't cry, uncle mysta is an idiot so please don't cry." As soon as she said this lily stopped crying and smiled at her a little. "Look even she think you are a idiot mysta." Ike said teasing the big baby. "Not you too lily!" 

The baby looked back and saw ike, she started to jump up and down asking him to hold her. After all he was her favourite uncle no.1,  vox is no. 2. "Here she goes again, well atleast she wont cry anymore." Luca handed the baby to ike gently. 

"How are you my little lily flower." He said while caressing her cheek and lily squealed in his reply. "You forgot me lily?" Vox said sitting beside while pouting. She looked over at him and patted his head with her small hand. "Aww uncle is touched-" he acted like having a heart attack. 

"Sometimes i think she is not our but ike and vox's daughter." She sighed while resting her head on luca's shoulder. "Well thank to them we always get our time sometimes, Don't we?" He wrapped his arms round her shoulder. "It is indeed true though." She looked at him and quickly gave him a peck on cheek. 

The baby looked over to her parents. "Mama!" She squeaked while smiling at her mother leaving everyone fazed. "Wait... lily did you just said your first words!!" She quickly came and hugged her baby. "Aww man i wanted them to be my name." Vox cried in the corner. 

"I am so proud of you my baby!!" Luca patted her head while the baby giggled being proud of her achievements. "Now this is a photo worthy moment!" Shu grabbed the camera and quickly clicked a selfie, with all of them doing random things. Vox was crying, luca was happy, ike was cheering and y/n was tearing, and mysta was trying ti entertain the baby with a toy meanwhile shu only being half visible. 

"Aww my lovely baby i am so proud!!" 

"Our lily is the best!!" 

Her hands brushed the dirt off the photo album as she stared at the picture which were now their past memories. 

"Mom how did you and dad met?" Lily, who was now around five asked her mother in curiosity. "How do we meet... that is an interesting question actually." She laughed. "Well mr. dad why won't you tell her?" She said while closing the album and putting it down on the table. 

"Well... how do i say... we kind of met in a party.." 

"What kind of party?..." 

They both started to sweat, "it was.. a more like a meet up..." he said rubbing the back of his neck. "Ohhh... i see, when did you confessed?!" She asked in curiosity making them sweat more. "In a shootout with po-" "we were watching shooting stars together with pomu!!" 

"That must be so beautiful!!" He exclaimed while jumping back on the couch sitting in between her parents. "Yes indeed, but your dad was so flustered after that and so was i and all your uncles and aunts just laughed at us." 

"Now darling, it's nighttime you don't want to miss the trip with your aunts and uncles tomorrow do you?" The family stood up and headed straight to their rooms. "Good night my little princess." Luca kissed her forehead while tucking her up in blanket. 

"Daddy can you pls read me a bedtime story." 

"Of course i can princess." 

He took the book from the side table and started reading while lily listened to him in awe. Luca was so much passionate about pleasing his daughter that he would keep her entertained throughout the story while voicing each character and doing some actions to match the story. His wife just can't help lay down on the door frame watching them in awe. 

"And they lived happily ever after." Luca closed the book and looked lily who already fell asleep. "Good night our princess." He kissed her forehead and walked to his wife. 

"She was so tired today." She switched off the lights. "Indeed, she fell asleep faster today." She said while brushing off some brush from his shoulder. "Now now shall we go and sleep as well." 

"Who said we are going to sleep?" 

"What did you say?" 

"Well it's still isn't too late to give lily a sibling don't you think?" 

And they lived happily ever after....

The end...

Author's note : if you make it till the end i thank you so so sooooo much!! Thank you for supporting my story and i really hope you enjoyed it!! Thank you for reading this i am really grateful!

🎉 You've finished reading 𝑬𝒏𝒆𝒎𝒊𝒆𝒔 𝑻𝒐 𝑳𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒔 | 𝐿𝑢𝑐𝑎 𝐾𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑟𝑜 𝑋 𝑂𝑐 🎉