They were all labelled with your names and contained a pen, some paper and some small clear bags. Everyone got handed there's, people had learnt and weren't as oblivious as before. Some quickly understanding what this was for. "Don't worry, everyone writes these before they go off for a mission. Cut a little bit of your nails and hair and put them in the pouches, this is for a funeral incase they can't find our bodies" hearing Yoojung say that it set into people more how this was dangerous, before they were mainly sad that they weren't able to be discharged but now it was becoming a reality that this mission could possibly be life threatening. "W-w-what ? It means we're going to die?" Soyoon stood up "No it's not that" Yoojung quickly dismissed that idea.

"Why're they being so scary?" SunYi cried. Yoojung sighed before turning to the girl. "It's just a formality, isn't it Y/n?" She looked towards you asking for your back up. You just looked up from yours. "Oh uh yeah, it's just a formality incase worse comes to worse" you said backing her up. "So why are they asking us to do something so formal? THEYRE ASKING US TO DO THIS BECAUSE ITS DANGEROUS" Joonhee complained raising her voice directly at you and Yoojung. "Aren't we going to be discharged, didn't they say we would be?" SunYi asked crying.

"No one mentioned anything about being discharged" Bora added and SunYi just cried mores "I don't kn-"

"If you don't know go ask them. Ask them why we have to go on the operation" Hana stood up cutting off Yoojung. "Yu Hana-" Bora tried to calm her friend down "she's the class President isn't she? As class President why don't you even ask them about it?!" Hana shouted at the girl who stood in front of you all.

"Ah Fuck. How could you just accept this because they fucking gave it to you?" Huirak joined in. It was clear Yoojung was getting overwhelmed. The ones complaining didn't seem to realise just how rude they were being and how they were all unloading it onto one person. "Stop always complaining about everything-" You cut in.

"Don't get involved you fucking bitch" Huirak cut you off , letting his anger out at you. You just sat there eyes wide from what he just said to you. "Yah! Why're you yelling at them? They can't do anything about it!" Taeman said now getting involved "You couldn't even open your mouth infront of the lieutenant colonel earlier" Taeman spat at the shorter boy , the two standing up and getting closer to each other. "What you fucker? Am I not allowed to voice my opinions?"

"All you're doing is swearing. If you're that bothered go and talk to Platoon leader himself, or are you all talk?" You spat at the boy, out of anger he chucked his little packet down forcibly, it hitting you. "Stop fucking opening your mouth you fucking bitch!" He shouted at the same time. Taeman grabbed hold of the boys collar forcibly, "what did you just call her , you fucker?" He said angrily and in a strong tone, something very foreign for the boy.

"Yah let go of me you motherfucker!" The two started pushing each other in a threatening manner, the other boys getting involved before it could go any further. "Stop fighting! Please!" Yoojung pleaded to the duo. The boys soon split them up. Yoojung started to leave, you got up to follow her. "Doesn't it bother you?" Soyoon called to the two of you "Aren't you scared?" Yoojung just held her head low, Ilha got up cursing behind the two of you. "I don't think this is right either" Soochul spoke up , you looked over at him. He seemed less confident than what he sounded. Yoojung looked at everyone, seeing their faces before walking off.

"Fuck..." Ilha let out. You just looked at them all. "What? Huh?" Soyoon challenged , you just let out an amused exhale as if you thought lowly of them all. "Sit down and write those letters, she's not asking for much.." You said before following the girl. After you left they all sat down in a huff.

You found Yoojung sitting down in one of the quiet corridors. You walked over, standing next to her. "Y/n... I actually became class President for the student record." She admitted, you just stood there quietly. "I'm not any good at this, they don't listen to me like they do with you." She sighed , you wanted to thank her for the compliment but now wasn't the time. "You're a better fit then I would be" you reassured her. She looked up to you. "If i was in your position I would have probably started shouting at them all by now. Your method of a friendlier approach is much better than mine of a firm hand" she just listened. "People know you're better, that's why they voted for you. They only speak up because they know you'll listen and take their opinions into account." It went silent between you two. "I'm not even the vice" you let out a little laugh "we'd truly be good cop bad cop if I was" she let out a small laugh at your comment. "You're vice is probably in there right now making sure what you asked for is being done. You two as a team works best , no one can replace you and Jangsu in that sense" she looked up to the sky hearing this, you did the same the purple spheres glowing brightly in the night sky. " It's okay"