The woman who is jealous of her or...Rong Xia's father?

The family atmosphere in the Ban family is very harmonious. Although Banhua has not experienced all kinds of fighting in the house, but some of the little sisters around her have heard that the main room humiliated the concubine, the concubine ignoring the man, deliberately provoking the main room, all kinds of things. The accumulation of grievances and hatreds together can write a prosperous storybook.

Listening to Rong Xia's talk now, her first thought was the family secrets she had heard before.

Seeing her strange expression, Rong Xia knew that she was thinking wrong, and continued: "My father and my mother have a very good relationship. My father has no concubine's room, not even a concubine. After my mother passed away, my father wrote poems and lyrics all day long. Missing my mother, knowing the day he died of illness, I have repeatedly emphasized that I should be buried with my mother."

When life is different, death must be at the same point.

It's obviously a very touching love story, but Ban Hua was not moved much after hearing it. People's hearts are probably biased. She cared more about Rong Xia's life after losing her parents than his parents' love.

"However, in fact, my father did not die normally. Like his mother, he died of acacia bean poisoning." Rong Xia took a sip of the cool tea, "But I think he probably doesn't want to live anymore. Not many years."

"Later, the eldest brother also fell ill. He lost weight day by day, and he died without waiting for the imperial decree to inherit the title. My sister-in-law returned to her natal family during the filial piety period, and accidentally had a miscarriage," Rong Xia's eyes fell to the corner of the wall On the vase, "I am the only one left in the huge Rong family."

"Now that I have you again," Rong Xia raised the corners of her lips, "this place has become a home again, instead of a gorgeous but empty mansion."

"I..." Ban Hua turned his head and said, "Let's not talk about it."

She felt uncomfortable just listening to it, not to mention the flaws in her face that had gone through these things.

"I've been hiding these things in my heart, no one can tell them," Rong Xia held her hand, "Can Huahua just sit with me for a while?"

Ban Hua pursed her lips and nodded.

Rong Xia chuckled softly: "You don't have to be sad, these experiences may not be too lucky, but at least I was lucky to meet you."

"It's this time, don't forget to be nice."

"I don't speak nice words, I just tell the truth."

"Do you want to talk about other things? If you don't talk about it, I'll go to bed."

Rong Xia pulled him into his arms, "I'll continue, don't go."

"After my eldest brother passed away, I found out that among the medicines he took on a daily basis, some medicines were very harmful to the body. They seemed to help people refresh themselves, but in fact they were medicines that could not be easily used." Rong Xia smiled wryly, "At that time I'm only over ten years old, even if I find something suspicious, I dare not tell anyone, because I don't know who I can trust."

"I found more and more things, and finally I found out where the black hand behind the scenes came from," Rong Xia said with a sarcasm, "It's Your Majesty."

He looked down at Ban Hua, thinking that she would be shocked or defend Emperor Yun Qing, but what he didn't expect was that she just listened quietly, without any intention of defending Emperor Yun Qing.