Xie Qilin opened his eyes, the sky outside the window was still dark, he heard the boy's eager voice, he hurriedly put on a big cloak, before he even had time to put on his outer robe, he opened the door and went out.

"How is big brother?"

"I used a little porridge last night, and my spirits are still good, but now I have a fever." The boy carried a lantern and walked on the snow with one foot deep and one foot shallow. It is not yet daylight. The house sweepers were also asleep, so no one came to shovel away the snow.

"Where is the doctor?"

"Several imperial physicians and other doctors invited from outside are here," the servant ran back and forth several times, panting while speaking, "It's just that they said the situation is not very good."

Xie Qilin's complexion changed, and he walked faster. Walking into the eldest brother's yard, he heard his mother's cry and his father's furious curse.

"We spent a lot of money to hire you, is this how you repay? You still claim to be a miracle doctor, why can't even cure my son?!"

"Father!" Xie Qilin was worried that his father would be too sad, and he would speak impulsively and recklessly, offending these doctors, which would not do his eldest brother any good. Now the eldest brother has to rely on them for treatment, and they can't afford to offend these people.

"Uncle Zhongping," two doctors stood up, and one of them said coldly, "Although we two are not skilled in medicine, we are also doctors raised by Princess Fule, not from your Uncle Zhongping's mansion. As the saying goes, beating a dog It depends on the master, the two of us may be worse than a dog in the eyes of the uncle, but only Princess Fuller scolded us, not the uncle."

"The uncle asked to come to the door on the day of the princess's wedding, and the princess let me come to treat you, but it doesn't mean that the two of us will be scolded by you," another doctor added, "Since Uncle Zhongping sees If we can't match the medical skills of the two of us, then we will leave now."

"You two doctors, please stop." Xie Qilin walked up to the two of them and bowed to them, "my father was in a hurry at the moment, and his words made offences, please forgive me."

"Sorry, Mr. Xie, neither of us brothers are good-tempered people. Uncle Zhongping scolded us, which means he doesn't take our princess seriously. As the saying goes, the king humiliates his ministers to death, and the master humiliates his servants. Xie Er Don't need to say more, son, farewell!"

After the two doctors finished speaking, no matter how much Xie Qilin begged, they shook their sleeves and left.

Xie Qilin stared blankly at the backs of the two, unable to speak a word. People in the Ban family have always been like this, good words will give some face, but if someone slaps them in the face, they will step on the face of this person on the ground, even the servants are very protective of the master, quite The style of the general family.

"Father," Xie Qilin walked in front of Uncle Zhongping, "how is the eldest brother?"

Uncle Zhongping shook his head with a vicissitudes of life, and said after a while: "Qilin, what I regret most in my father's life is letting your sister marry King Ning, and let our family be tied to King Ning's boat."

Xie Qilin looked at Xie Chongjin whose life and death were unknown on the bed, and suddenly said: "Then our family will get off his boat."

Uncle Zhongping's complexion changed drastically, his lips trembled, and he curled up on the chair, the twilight was heavy and lifeless.

There was no dream all night, when Rong Xia woke up, it was already daylight. Seeing that Banhua was still sleeping, he carefully pulled out his arms. After putting on his robe, he walked lightly to the outside before letting the servant girls wash up.