However, titles are not something you can have if you want to, and everyone doesn't understand why His Majesty is making such a fuss. Rong Xia was beaten so badly that he couldn't get out of bed more than ten days ago, and now he is being promoted to a title for no reason. , Is it because I regretted it, so I gave Rong Xia compensation?

This is not right either, it doesn't make sense that Yao Shangshu and Rong Xia were beaten together, and in the end only Rong Xia was compensated. Can't His Majesty's mind be like this just because Rong Xia is good-looking?

"Don't guess," Changqing Wang played with a fan, "I heard something."

"What's the matter?" All the officials turned their heads curiously, seeing that the person who spoke was King Changqing, their curiosity grew stronger.

How to say that King Changqing is also a relative of the emperor, he must know some royal secrets that others do not know.

Seeing the curious faces of these officials, King Changqing put away his fan and tapped his palm lightly, with a mysterious expression on his face: "It is rumored that His Majesty summoned Princess Fuller yesterday."

Summoning Princess Fule, what does it have to do with Cheng Anbo... Cheng Anhou?

Everyone didn't react at first, but seeing the mysterious smile on King Changqing's face, they suddenly thought that Cheng Anhou is now the fiancé of Princess Fule, and after careful calculation, he can be regarded as half of the family.

In the entire capital, who doesn't know that among the juniors whom His Majesty loves the most, Princess Fule is definitely one of them. Even those princesses surnamed Jiang and concubines are not as good as her in front of His Majesty, and even have the same title as His Majesty's most beloved daughter, Princess Anle. Is this the treatment that ordinary royal relatives can have? ?

The current status of the Ban family is already unsealed, but His Majesty really likes the princess of the Ban family too much, so how can I reward him? Anyway, Rong Xia is the fiancée of Princess Fuller, so let's appreciate Rong Xia. Anyway, a husband and wife are more expensive, and the higher the title of Rong Xia, it is also a good thing for Banhua.

The uncle's status is too low, and he lost his face after being beaten. Will Princess Fuller lose face?

It's okay, get promoted!

The officials want to understand this, and they are envious and jealous in their hearts. A man who marries an amazing wife can really save ten years of struggle in his life.

Seeing the benefits that Rong Xia received now, and thinking about the Xie family who almost got married with the Ban family, everyone couldn't help but feel a little bit mocking. The only person that the Xie family can handle now is the daughter of the princess. The others are all old, disabled, and useless. Unless the second prince ascends the throne and holds the power in the court, the Xie family will have nothing to do in this life. It can only be this way.

Originally thought that the two sons of the Xie family were not bad, but who knew that the eldest was dismissed from his official position as soon as he returned to Beijing, and the second was even more absurd. He eloped and offended the Ban family and made His Majesty dissatisfied. Since then, his reputation has plummeted , whose good girl dares to marry into their Xie family?

As for whether the second prince can be enthroned as emperor and firmly control the government, I'm afraid... difficult.

In Cheng'anbo's mansion, Rong Xia found out that the doctor who changed his dressing was a different person. This doctor was relatively young, and he had never seen him before. If the guards of the Ban family hadn't personally sent him over, he probably wouldn't have believed this person. He is a doctor raised by the Ban family.