Chapter VIII. Tail: II. The Green Council

Start from the beginning

"She will survive this, love, she is with her mother"

》》》》 《《《《

Narrator POV

In King's Landing, Myrcella's chamber, Myrcella has a bandage around her neck and pace around the chamber. 

A hidden door opens and Myrcella turns to it. Viserys walks in "Myrcella"

Myrcella turns to him "Viserys" Viserys close the door and smiles at her "Good what you did you just remembered me"

Viserys smiles fades "What did I do, Princess, I was pacing at streets with Legolaes trying to get in" he holds her hands "My past days were not good without you. I miss you so much"

Myrcella smiles "Oh, I miss you so much"

Viserys puts his hand on her neck "Show me your neck" he kisses her hand "I'm so sorry I didn't mean to. it hurts you?"

Myrcella nods "a little"

Viserys softly "I am sorry my love, I am so sorry"

"Well, it__" she smiles "Wait a minute, what did you say?"

"I'm so sorry"

"Before?"

Viserys smiles holding her hands "My love"

Myrcella swings it playfully softly "Viserys"

Viserys eyes soften "Myrcella, I want to tell you something"

Myrcella softly "say it"

Viserys kisses her softly and leans his forehead on her and she smiles "Not here" he pulls her to the bed.

Myrcella giggles "Viserys"

Viserys giggles kissing her cheek "Ser Jaime is not here" They start to kiss and unbutton their clothes.

The door knocks "Myrcella!" Myrcella and Viserys jump from the bed fx their clothes.

Myrcella whispers "Mother"

Viserys turns to her and whispers "Mother?"

Myrcella calls out "Wait Mother, I am changing my clothes"

Viserys looks around "Where I go?"

"Here or here, or go back?"

"Back? I can not go back now until midnight" 

Myrcella pushes him to the wardrobe "Get inside"

Viserys annoyed gets inside the wardrobe "Get rid of Jaime, Cersei shows, what have I done with my life for  gods to afflict me with Tywin's children"

Myrcella hushes him "Shh, do not make a sound" She closes the wardrobe but could not "You are too big" 

Viserys nods "Of course, I am, I'm tall like a camel, what should I do?" he runs and hides next to the bed "Go, open this fuking door"

Myrcella nods "Okay, do not push me in words" she runs to the door opening it "Mother"

Cersei walks in "Why take you all that to open the door?"

Myrcella runs not letting her walk where Viserys hide "Changing my clothes"

"Let the handmaiden help you" She sits on the bed. 

Myrcella widens her eyes and sits next to her "I do not want anyone with me, I am fine alone"

Viserys whispers to himself "You did not find a better place than here"

Cersei looks around "You hear that" Myrcella shakes her head "There is a sound"

Myrcella turns Cersei's face to her "Mother, do gie it your attention maybe a cat play here or there, I missed you"