"It's hard to say. When I am 80 years old and you are 100 years old, you will still be worrying for me." Ban Hua snatched Yin-shi's sleeve and swinging it back and forth, "Who let me be your daughter?"

"100 years old?" Yin-shi shook her head, "I don't want to live that long, I will be disliked."

"Who dares to dislike you. The house with an elder is the house with a treasure." Ban Hua grasped Yin-shi's hands tightly, "Mother, you have to stay with me my whole life."

"Fine, fine, fine. With you forever." Yin-shi poked Ban Hua's forehead, "You are so big and still want me to pamper you. Aren't you ashamed."

"When I am with Mother, I am forever a child." Ban Hua laughed silly, "Not ashamed. Not ashamed at all."

Three days before the Second Prince's wedding, the 23 years-old Rong Xia was appointed as the Minister of Personnel. The Court burst in uproar, some thought Rong Xia was too young for this important responsibility.

"In the ancient time there was an 8 years-old prime minister, during the previous dynasty there was a 9 years-old zhuangyuan. Why can't our dynasty have a 23 years-old minister?" The Revenue Minister Yao Peiji said, "Count Cheng'an has been an extraordinary talent since young, and since attending the Court, his performance is always remarkable, he has received many commendations from His Majesty. Do all Darens here think that the quality of our dynasty's officials is lower than the previous dynasties'?"

"Yao-daren, this is not comparable. The 8 years-old became a prime minister during a chaotic era. Previous dynasty's 9 years-old zhuangyuan was great in his youth, but not necessarily after he grew up. Our dynasty is glorious and flourishing, and it is peaceful everywhere, why should we imitate them?"

"But Count Cheng'an is a wonder talent as a youth, and a great talent as an adult. This Daren is so opposed to Count Cheng'an, and refutes my words by saying that youth talent is meaningless. Do you believe that you are better than Count Cheng'an?"

"You, you ......"

The official was crushed hard by Yao Peiji that he lost his tongue. After a long time, he finally said, "You are twisting the logic."

"Ay, yo, yo. Calling your opponent twisting logic when you lose an argument." An idler marquis stood up and talked enigmatically, "This Daren's logic appears to be, whoever can't win over me must be less capable than myself. And whoever wins over me must be twisting the logic. Interesting, very interesting."

"Isn't it so. In our opinion, it is good to have Count Cheng'an as the Minister of Personnel. Count Cheng'an is a decent person, he will be impartial when evaluating officials' work performance. Isn't this a good thing?" Another idler count also stood up, singing in harmony with the marquis. The way they said it, people opposing Rong Xia to become the Minister of Personnel were officials with mediocre performance, their opposition came from guilty hearts.

The slacking idlers normally sat quietly on the side, but today they actually spoke up for Rong Xia. Officials friendly with Rong Xia couldn't stop casting glances. What happened to these idlers, was the sky raining pink or their brain damaged, they suddenly stood up helping?

Those with more agile minds suddenly realised, the idlers were Ban Huai's good mates. Ban Huai was not at the Court to observe mourning, but the idlers never missed the big Court sessions, they would come hobbling to show their existence.

So today they were..... helping Ban Shuiqing's future son-in-law to secure a position?

The idlers' logic was simple, they were brothers in difficulties. Good wine was to be enjoyed together, and in big troubles everyone for themselves. But for small troubles within the scope of their ability, they would help as much as they could. For example, helping Ban Huai securing a post for his future son-in-law was within the scope.