1. THE RULERS.....

St.Joseph college, Shimla

One of the most reputed and gorgeous college in Shimla. It is not only famous for its reputation but also for well facilities, various inter-college comptitions,seminar halls and...... RAGGING!!!

" Hmmm.....so you tried to complain against us, haa your seniors " , a boy asked in his cool yet dangerous voice.

The boy in front of him was shivering with fear and said," no ....no ....I didn't, please I beg you leave me "

"Abhimanyu Singh Rathore hates lies and for your kind information your are lying to me, how dare you ", said abhimanyu in his rage full of anger.

"I will kill you, how dare you that you , little mouse complain against us", A boy with abhimanyu who was quite for time speak in his anger.

"Rudra... Don't act like lord rudra(Shiva) calm down " , abhimanyu said to rudra whose eyes had become red in anger.

"But, don't you think abhi that this little mouse deserve a punishment ", Rudra said to abhimanyu by looking at his junior.

"Yeah...Rudra, He deserve a punishment, a very painful punishment",a boy who came recently said to rudra.

Rudra gave a smirk to him.

" And punishment given to him should that worst that whole college should remember that what will happen if one these little Chipmunks dare to complain against us again should think thousand times, what says rudra", boy said while looking at rudra and gave him a smirk.

Rudra:- obviously, Yuvi.....

Abhi:-hmmm....So what should the "WORST" punishment for this little chipmunk?

Boy behind yuvi ,"he should be tied around the tree in college campus naked only on his underwear"

Yuvi:-( with a smirk) good idea harsh.....

Harsh:- so lets do it.....

Harsh along with abhi,yuvi and rudra gave a dangerous smirk to each other and started their devilish act.

St.joseph college main office,

"Offo.....so big line, I think I should wait in canteen", a girl who was waiting in line for submitting her form.

She went to canteen and sat on a table listening her favourite song.

Suddenly, she heard a voice .

Unknown:- hii, myself mugdha , can I sit here?

Girl:- sure, please .

mugdha sitted near her and the girl introduce her

Girl:- Hii I'm Urvi....Urvi Rathi, M.A first year

Mugdha:- oh wow I'm too in M.A first year ... So we are classmates ,right?

Urvi:- yes, well mugdha can I give a nickname is that ok ?

Mugdha:- sure, I will give you a Nickname too....hmm Let me think.......haa I wil call you Uru, is that ok?

Urvi:-that's cute....And I will call you mugu...

Mugdha:- thanks for such cute name
Uru

Urvi:- dosti mein no sorry no thank you
(No sorry no thank you in friendship)

Mugdha:- got it.....so from where do you belong?