Prologue (basically backstory of suki and Fei)

A/N : enjoy

TW: SH AND SUICID ATTEMP (just being mentioned)

(Stella/YN) backstory : she was abused when she was 6 years old all the way until she was 18. She lost her parents to a murder when she was 5 and watched the whole thing happen in front of her while she was hidden in a cabin. She was put in her aunt and her boyfriend's custody but was sadly abused. She started to cut her arm and tried to take her life multiple times. The only thing that kept her going is watching Hunter X Hunter. The show consisted of 4 main characters: Gon, Killua, Kurapika , Leorio . Each of the characters had their own storylines that they had their moments to shine. Y/N LOVED kurapika, Killua, and especially Feiten. She was head over heels for these characters. She used to read fanfics of them any time to get away from the abuse and to entertain herself. She watched the show over and over and over again. It was like her weed. She was addicted. At school she didn't have anyone or any friends. She was the quiet "emo" girl no one ever talked to. She would constantly starve herself when she felt like she was not enough. She had recurring nightmares of the night her parents got killed. Later on when she turned 18 she moved out and started to go to the gym. She lifted a lot of weights. Her highest was 500 pounds benched.

Y/n's Personality: sweet supportive,gentle,expressive,
affectionate, helpful, devoted, mysterious

Feitan's back story(for those who don't know) : He is one of the founding members of the phantom troupe aka the spider aka a notorious group of thieves, killers, wanted criminals. They originated from Meteor City which is a junkyard town inhabited by outcasts. He is the groups torture expect. He is also Chinese. He knows Japanese but has a speaking problem.He mainly speaks with poor grammar and little words.