But they got Skye and Cal, as well as the rest of the SHIELD agents (and the prisoners), and they went back to HQ.

.

Now it had been a few days, everyone was settling in. Bobbi seemed to be better after the gunshot. Fitz had designed some robot hand/lower arms for Coulson, but he hadn't picked one out yet. Also, May's ex husband showed up. He was a therapist and Wanda was required to do an evaluation with him before she could actually be approved as a SHIELD agent.

Coulson convinced Mack not to quit, due to the fact that "he owed him after chopping off his hand without asking". Now Mack was in charge of all the alien artifacts since those were the reasons he wanted to leave SHIELD. Now, since he had a grasp on everything alien in SHIELD, he started to trust the place a bit more.

May asked for some time off, apparently around the exact time that Andrew, her ex husband, had shown up.

Cal and Skye, who was apparently going by Daisy now. Cal and Daisy, had gotten closer after the Jaiying incident. Unfortunately, Cal had to leave SHIELD. He "knew too much" and his track of mind couldn't allow that. And bye that, it meant that Cal was being put through a mind warping machine. Something that could give him a new identity and change of mind.

He no longer knew anything about himself or SHIELD, or Daisy for that matter. He was a new man, literally. He knew himself as Dr. Winslow now.

He worked at a vet clinic in a small town. Daisy wasn't allowed to talk to him too much, but Coulson didn't mind her stopping by to say hi. It was only fair.

Wanda however, had to go in for therapy in order to be a certified SHIELD agent. She decided it would be good to be an agent, plus she personally didn't want to be put through the mind warping thing, the TAHITI program, as they call it.

.

"Hello Ms. Maximoff." Andrew greeted her.

"Please, Wanda." Wanda replied, taking a seat at the couch in the room she'd entered.

"This won't take long. Less than an hour of your time." Andrew assured her.

Wanda nodded as Andrew sat down across from her. Like most movie therapy sessions, he had a notebook and pencil that he was holding. He was already scribbling down something, but from what Wanda could barely see on the paper, it was just her name and a few notes from the physical evaluation of her he'd been given.

"So, where would you like to start?" He asked her, turning his head upwards.

"I don't know. I haven't done therapy before." Wanda admitted.

"That's alright. We can start simple. How are you feeling in this moment?"

"Stressed."

"Why's that?"

"Because this is a test to see if I can be a SHIELD agent or not."

"It's not a test, don't think that. This is more of an ask and answer situation so I can see if you are equipped for the field, or if somewhere quieter would be better." Andrew replied.

"I've already been out on the field. I think this should've been taken earlier, rather than now." Wanda said, leaning back into the couch.

"Probably, unfortunately I wasn't able to get here until a few nights ago. I should be here for the foreseeable future though, so if you want another session anytime soon, it won't be hard to get that for you."

Wanda nodded.

"So, other than being stressed about this possibly being a test, what else are you feeling?" Andrew asked.