(1) 𝘍𝘢𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦

Start from the beginning

"Go away,Rouge."
Shadow said,turning his back towards the female bat and leaving.
Rouge just chuckled at this and said "Alright,good luck finding Sonic,hun!"
She watched as Shadow's figure slowly disappeared as he ventured deeper in the forest.'Sonic really has Shadow wrapped around his finger,huh?' The bat sighed,before fluttering her wings to leave.
"Oh well,atleast Shadow has good taste."She said,talking to herself before flying away.

-------------------------------

Meanwhile,Shadow was still trying to find the other hedgehog,twisting his head left and right,trying to find the annoying—but beautiful—blue hedgehog.

His patience was running thin,and he was tired.But just as he thought he was about to go mental and just destroy everything around him,he heard a familiar voice when he neared a field.

Shadow quickly ran towards the field,but stopped when he heard a foreign voice,a voice he didn't recognize.Surely Sonic wouldn't have a secret lover that he kept a secret from his friends,right?

He neared the location where Sonic's and the unfamiliar voice was heard,and he saw something that made his eyes widened in surprise (and jealousy).

Sonic was laughing and smiling,with someone who wasn't him.
The black hedgehog felt...betrayed.
Shadow clenched his fists and gritted his teeth,how dare something so ugly try to even make a move on his Sonic.

Jealousy took over him and before he knew it,he was already making his way towards the two who was having the time of their lives while sitting on the grass.

With gritted teeth,he stopped behind the two."Faker."He called,his voice dripping with pure malice as he glared at the blue hedgehog,but meant no harm towards him.

Sonic quickly turned his head around,his emerald eyes meeting crimson red ones.The blue hedgehog shivered under the threatening glare before saying,"Heyyyy Shadowww...How you've been?"
Sonic laughed nervously.

Shadow noticed Sonic wearing his ring on one of his arms,which forced Shadow to hold back a huge smile."Who's this?"The black hedgehog asked,pointing at the still
unintroduced individual with his thumb,one of his arms still crossed of his furred chest.

Sonic widened his eyes in surprise.He knew Shadow wasn't the type of person to randomly ask someone's name,yet here he was.
Sonic felt a burning sensation in his chest,was it anger,or jealousy?
Sonic shook his head as he tried to get rid of the thought and feeling in his chest before saying,

"Right!Shadow,meet Asher.Asher,
meet Shadow."
Asher waved towards Shadow with a small smile,and Shadow contorted his face in disgust.

Nobody said anything after that,the akward tension in the air growing as Shadow continued to glare at Asher who looked slightly terrified.

"Oh uhm,heres your ring.Sorry for taking it."Sonic said,breaking the akward atmoshpere around them as Shadow turned his head towards the blue hedgehog,the black hedgehog's gaze softening as he did.

Shadow quickly took it from Sonic's grasp,not eyeing the two before putting it on.After a few adjustments,Shadow felt satisfied with the outcome and turned to look at Sonic to thank him (and threaten him),but what he saw made his blood boil.

Asher had a smirk plastered on his face and whispered something to Sonic,which earned a deep red blush from the blue azure hedgehog.
Shadow felt like snapping Asher's head off,but that would terribly upset his dear Sonic.

Shadow proceeded to let out an 'ehem',gaining the attention of the two other hedgehogs.The black hedgehog glared at Asher before turning to Sonic and saying,"Thank you for returning the ring.I advice you not to try and steal my stuff again unless you want to have a broken bone."

Sonic chuckled nervously while rubbing his neck,Sonic was sure he couldn't keep that kind of promise,but Shadow didn't need to know that.

"I'll be taking my leave,have the worst day,Faker."Shadow said as he turned around and proceeded to leave the other two,even though the black hedgehog didn't want Sonic to be alone with that thing.

But he knew who he had to find later.Dark blue eyes,dark grey fur,long droopy ears,Asher.Shadow had to find him and remind him that Sonic belongs to the black hedgehog and the black hedgehog only.

But of course,he couldn't do it without a plan.And he knew a certain someone who can help arrange the perfect plan to get rid of the first obstacle.

So here he was,face to face with a certain female bat who was tapping her foot impatiently,waiting for Shadow to talk about what he wanted to talk about with her.Shadow just stared at her,the bat swore that Shadow was trying to burn a whole right through her.At this point,Rouge was annoyed with Shadow's silent treatment,not liking the fact the black hedgehog was wasting her precious time on something he wanted to talk about,it was probably about Shadow's 'little' crush again.

"Okay,what do you want,hun?You've been standing there for like 5 minutes just staring at me,you are wasting my time.If it's about your 'little' crush on Sonic again,then i would probably never want to hear a word from you ever again starting from now on,so please be wise with your words before you decide to speak."Rouge explained with a sassy attitude,which Shadow rolled his eyes at.But she has a point,tho.All Shadow ranted about to her was Sonic,Sonic and Sonic,every fucking time.Shadow knew that the bat would eventually get tired of his rants about his love life,he knew this time would come.

But he BADLY needed her help right now,the least he could do is convince Rouge to do him a favor before Rouge completely ignores him,forever.

"I need your help with...something."
Shadow said,causing Rouge to tilt her head to the right and raise an eyebrow in suspicion and confusion."You're not the type of person to ask for anybody's help,which makes this a rare occurrence—but don't worry,i'll help you,but it depends on what i need to do."

Shadow let out a sigh,feeling a wave of relief wash over him as Rouge agreed to help.But she didn't completely agree tho,if he told Rouge that him and her would go and kill a random citizen who talked to Sonic, the bat would probably call him crazy and report him to the police,and Shadow didn't want that happening anytime soon.But Shadow knew he can't do it alone,and the most trusted person he knew that could keep his secrets was Rouge(besides Sonic).

Besides,he can't just go up to one of Sonic's friends and tell them:

"Hey do you want to go kill a random citizen who decided to touch Sonic?"

That would be too straight-forward of him,and Sonic's friends would probably freak out and probably report such behaviour to the police department.His last option was Rouge,but she will probably disagree after he finishes explaining.

But you would never know until you try,right?
----------------------------------------------------------

Word count:1809

*NOTE*
-The next chapter would probably be published VERY late since school is literally fucking me up.Anyways hope you guys stay safe and healthy!