Taki Vs Boss Battle Card Retired Magician Card King Fighter

Start from the beginning

Taki overdrove Ryuhui and ended his turn.

The attack succeeded, dealing 300 damage points to Ryuhui's HP. Ryuhui tried to fend off the attack but was defeated by Taki.

"Congratulations Taki, I'm impressed. You won your second Card Battle," the computerized female said. "You have won yourself 200 Card Points to buy yourself new card packs. Win more matches to see that number increase and buy more packs."

The Card battle had been intense, and the Ryuhui
felt as though his brain had been swirling. He stumbled backwards, feeling dizzy and disoriented.

Taki walked over to him and tapped him on the shoulder. "Hey man, you okay?" he asked.

The Ryuhui shrieked and ran away, leaving the Taki scratching his head in confusion. "Something's definitely not right with that guy."

Taki had walked  his way around  the Card Tower floor,  to reach the top and rescue his friend Makito.

As he approached the final level, he saw a pretty girl with long black hair standing a few feet away.

Seeing her brought a sense of comfort to Taki, and he walked over to her.

"Nana, it's so good to finally see you again. Can you tell me-" Taki began, but Nana interrupted him with a smile.

"Oh hoo hoo, accept my challenge, Taki," she said.

Taki shook the dice, his mind restless with anticipation.

He spun the dice and it landed in the center of the ring, with Nana getting an 8 and Taki only a 1.

Nana generously gave Taki the first turn, and the battle began.

Seven cards drifted onto the table, ready for battle.

Taki quickly discarded a tanky card for more force icons, sending two cards to the fort and ending his turn. Nana added three cards to the fort and discarded two, then ended her turn.

Taki powered up a card that was already on the fort, hoping to add more force icons to his arsenal.

But his attempt failed. He discarded a card and added two extra cards to the fort, then declared his two other cards to attack his opponent. The attack succeeded, dealing 400 damage to Nana's main hp, and Taki ended his turn.

Nana added no new cards to the fort and demanded that one of her cards attack Taki.

The attack succeeded, dealing 400 damage points to Taki's main hp, and she ended her turn.

Taki added a powerful card to the fort and declared two of his cards to attack Nana.

The attack failed, and Nana's defense got one of her cards defeated while Taki's two cards survived. Taki ended his turn.

Nana added one new card to the fort and folded, ending her turn.

Taki added no cards to the fort and folded as well, ending his turn.

Nana added one new card to the fort and declared one of her cards to attack Taki.

The attack failed, and Taki defended with his strongest card, knocking out Nana's tanky card in the dust. Taki added one new card to the fort and folded, ending his turn.

Nana added one new card to the fort and commanded one of her cards to attack Taki. The attack failed, and both their cards were left badly injured but still in the ring.

Taki added no new cards to the fort and had fusion attack against Nana, ending his turn.

The attack failed, and she used her tanky hero to defend herself. It dealt 1000 damage to the hero, knocking it out, but only deducted 300 damage to her main hp.