6: realisation

There was Mike, standing by the bus that the three had went into with laughter, while he was slapped by the last person he'd ever expected to be slapped by. Not to mentione the last person who he thought would ever swear.

"Did Will just... cursed?" Lucas asked in disbelief. But honestly he felt terrible for Mike as he saw the expression on his face.

The two ended up going back to the basement. Mike threw the skatchbook and the pencils on the desk as he collapsed on the couch.

He shoved his head into the pillow, wanting to suffocat himself to death, and lucas just sat on the couch infront of him.

Mike felt so confused. the thought of Will never talking to him sent shivers down his spines...he didn't know why he was feeling so weird today...and god, why did Will looked so pretty today too!? And once again he had to open his mouth and fuck up everything!

And lucas wasn't helping either, as he was rambling about the ways Mike and El could've got together again and Mike got more and more fed up every second.

"And then you and El would be fine-" "LUCAS COULD YOU EVER SHUT THE FUCK UP!?" Mike shouted as he raised his head from the pillow.

Lucas jumped a bit but honestly he had got used to Mike's attitude by now.

Mike sighed and said "i-im sorry... I'm just worried sick about Will and all you do is to talk about ways I could get back to my ex!"

Lucas was shocked by Mike's comment. It was the first time he called El his ex...guess he really was over her.

He smiled and looked at Mike as he said "it's ok...I'm worried too...and I can never imagine how you must be feeling like... being dumped by your girlfriend and your crush at the same time"

Mike nodded, but suddenly realised something in between Lucas words. "Getting dumped by your girlfriend and your crush at the same time"

"WAIT WHAT!? I DON'T HAVE A CRUSH ON WILL! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!?"explained Mike, now standing up.

Lucas just smiled and said "who said i meant Will?" Oh shit.

Did Mike really had a crush on Will? Sure, he thought Will was an amazingly pretty boy and he was one of the best people he had ever met in his life...and sure he thought the colour of his eyes were beautiful, and yeah maybe he had wondered how kissing him would be like once or twice...but that doesn't mean anything...right?

God,Who was he kidding now... "Lucas..." "Hmm?"

"I think I have a crush on Will"

"No shit sherlock?" Lucas said sarcastically, in a casual tone. And wow...bringing those feelings into words really made Mike feel butterflys In his stomach.

Mike sat down on the couch, blushing red as a tomato. Lucas chuckled "hey... I have a date with Max tonight, want me to talk to her about this? Since she's always hanging out with Will lately, I think she could get you two together" he offered.

Mike nodded "well...it's better than nothing...and thanks man" he smiled.

"For what?" Lucas asked as he got up. "For accepting me and stuff..." Mike said, smiling.

"Of course! We've knew each other since forever, do you think I give a shit if you wanted to kiss boys?" Lucas smiled.

"Come here" he said, hugging Mike. And Mike didn't knew he needed it that much until he did.

A few minutes later, lucas left to get ready for the date and now Mike was in his basement, staring at the ceiling as he layed on the couch, thinking.

And of course he was thinking of Will. He was thinking about what he said today...what he was wearing today...what he did today...

Mike placed a hand on his cheek, he couldn't believe Will had slapped him in the face...

He honestly felt like he deserved More...Will was too kind to him...Mike didn't even realise he was crying until he felt tears running down his cheeks.

"HEY DINGUSE, COME HELP ME WITH TH- Mike...are you ok!?" Nancy said as she was coming downstairs.

Mike sat properly, trying to brush his tears away and stop crying...but he just couldn't, and Nancy, who realised that sat next to him.

She patted her little brother's back, and Mike hugged her tight as he cried.

"N-nancy..." Mike sobbed. "Yes?" Nancy asked, softly. Mike took a deep breath "I-i'm gay" he sobbed quietly.

"Wha-" "I'M GAY NANCY!" Mike cried even harder.

"And?" Nancy asked casually. Mike was shocked as he looked up at his sister who was looking at him confused.

"That's not normal!...right?" Mike sobbed. Nancy smiled as she hugged her brother tighter.

"Mike...you're my brother, & I love you no matter what! Who cares if you liked boys!?" Nancy comfort, which made Mike calm. down.

The two siblings stayed like that for a while. The two barely communicated in general, and moments like this were rare, but deep down, they loved each other, despite of them 24/7 arguing.

"Thanks..." Mike mumbled, as he pulled away from the hug. "No problem big baby...now, tell me... who made you realise that?" Nancy asked, genuinely curious.

"Will...he's the boy I like"