♧♤PART 27♤♧

Kabir's pov...
I woke up by a phone ring , I move my hands towards the table placing beside the bed...and picked it up just to see Arjun was calling me, I cut his call as I don't want her sleep to get disturbed by any voice...I sign looking at the time 10'o clock at morning...I slept for too long today...I put the phone aside and looked down at my chest when she snuggles herself into me...makinge smile a little, he shinning soft silky hair was now all over my chest...

Her whole little face was deeply buried into my chest her soft breaths were touching on my chest making me feel her deep hot breath...she was hugging me very tightly and snuggling again and again but didn't even once opened her beautiful eyes...I remind about last night Last night was the best night of my life...the way she was moaning my name under me, her soft hands touching my body,Her nails were scratching deep inside my skin whenever I hit her G spot hard Being inside her was giving me the bestest pleasure in the world...

Don't know how many women I have had sex till date but without any feelings I don't know what it is but for the first time I have enjoyed sex so much only with this girl who is currently sleeping on top of me and looks like a little doll...

She was sleeping peacefully while her right cheek was tightly pressing into my chest and her lips are in "O" shape
Now, I smiled and gently removed her feather like light body ftom me carefully,I placed her head on the pillow gently and kisses on her temple softly...am I being gentleman...? Well I don't care as long as I am doing this for her...

I am staring at her little fragile figure when the sheet went a little bit from her body and her big boobs once again came in my sight, I gulped, my mouth watered seeing them like this filled with my marks...I wants to devour them once again but not now...i covered her body again till her neck and adjusted the temperature of air conditioner, i bite down my lips and once again check the sheet on her body otherwise, i won't be able to control myself and I've to leave this place before she woke up...

I took a quick shower and put on my clothes then glance at her again, she is still sleeping peacefully...

I called someone on the phone, and orders him to bring some important things, after sometime later there was soft knock on the door I went towards it and opened the door not making any single yet light sound and saw my man standing with a paper bag , which had note pad, pen,pain killer and birth control pills...

I write a short note for her , placing it on the table beside the bed, under her phone , and place the pain killer and birth control pills too on the same table just beside her phone with a glass of mineral water...

I turned towards her again kissing on her forehead last time...I gulped hard biting my lower lips hard when she suddenly turned herself back facing me and her smooth soft white back across my view , i moved towards her lips hovering over her little figure kisses on her lips softly sucking her both lips...

I talk with my men and orders them not to disturbes her in any situation, i even forbade them to talk about me if she asks anything as I wanted her to remember everything by her own...I know she will forget everything, which I don't want but I also can't do anything about this , The liquor she drank last night had such power that just one peg of it could make her forget the whole world, and anyway yesterday she drank it for the first time...

Siya's pov...
I woke up but feel my head heavy , i try to open my eyes but failed as my eyes also burning,do i cry last night?I opened my eyes but immediately closed it again not be able to open it , my head is paining so much, it's like someone is hitting my head with hammer, i managed to seat properly and opened my still burning eyes , I feel cold all of sudden because of a.c i try to cover my body and looked down ...one minute...not just body...but my NAKED BODY...my eyes went wide when I found myself Totally naked...I hold the sheet on my chest...

I am all naked just a sheet is covering my body , How did this happen?just How? I'm trying my best to remember everything about last night but there is nothing... everything is blurry, a man in black was carrying me...i d-don't know...

GOD...how could I let him touch me ? I lost my virginity like this , i don't even know who was he and it's paining like hell even my butt hole did he just fucked me from behind also...who was he...? I feel my eyes tearing up , how could I do this ? Just How?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
TO BE CONTINUED...

Sorry for the short part but am having a High fever...🤒🤒🤒My head is throbbing with pain and on top of that I have periods, so stomach aches too, am so sorry...I hope you understand me...next time I will write a very long part okay...?